5,596,128 Members 34,085 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][4.4.2][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns v7 (11/04/14)

Tip us?

Techpenguin5
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo View Post
but there is audio stuttering that is present in this rom that i thought to be fixed by the blobs. As its not present in the other roms with the 4.3 blobs and kernel

Vishalkris
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techpenguin5 View Post
but there is audio stuttering that is present in this rom that i thought to be fixed by the blobs. As its not present in the other roms with the 4.3 blobs and kernel
keep minimum clock speed 486 and the governor msm-dcvs

sipe1
Old
Thanks Meter 29
First of all thank you for your great rom. It is working perfectly, stable and amazingly fast! I'm very satistified with overall rom for daily driver.

I have one question. I have problem with low level network data. I'm using app for signal maping and it's using network data to show cell id etc.

Problem is that network is always UNKNOW. In settings-status network is unknow, in app also unknow. Cell ID also unknown. Is there maybe solution to fix? Do you need any logs, screenshots?

Thank you once more for amazing rom!

chasmodo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37547

DONATE TO ME
Fresh Yuga build is available at DU Google+ community under Announcements, folks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordi84
Old
Thanks Meter 12
thank you

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to lordi84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]