This is a Kernel for stock 4.3 roms, support for 4.4 roms will be added in future.
I don't intend adding every available feature, this is intended to be a lean and stable Kernel,
not fulfilled with features.
There will be 2 Versions of the Kernel:
One without Kexec hardboot support and one with Kexec enabled in the Ramdisk.
The one without has Philz recovery, the Kexec enabled includes @Olivier 's ramdisk with TWRP 2.7.1.
You can see which is which on the .zip names.
Why are there 2 Versions?
I personally don't use Kexec, but some others will do for sure.
So this satistifies everyone out there.
For adding init.d support check the thread here.
You can find the Source Code on my Github
- build with Linaro GCC 4.8.3 201404
- enabled O2 optimizations
- cleaned Source and removed debugging
- Leaner build (removed tracing)
- tweaked Ondemand (changed calculation of frequency, etc..)
- tweaked Interactive (ported latest from CAF, ..)
- Gamma tweaked
- dropped mpdecision
- dyn_hotplug driver
- ROW scheduler (default)
- BFQ scheduler
- Kexec Hardboot
- Sound Control 3.5
CODEL net scheduler
- Westwood+ TCP Congestion Algorithm
- rwsem from Linux 3.11
- added optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
- added optimized ARM SHA1/AES routines
- mutex updates from Linux 3.8
- futex updates from CAF
- sysfs-interface for vibrator
- kgsl-conservative governor
- lowmemorykiller-updates from linux 3.16
- scheduler updates from CAF
- applied patch [v4] binfmt_elf.c: use get_random_int() to help with entropy depleting
- applied glibc patch to improve the performance of memcpy and memmove
- applied word-at-a-time ARM API patches
- Kernel Mode Neon
- Bit-Sliced-AES and Crypto-Routines using NEON-instructions
- Reclaimed RAM from loggers
- Prima Wlan build as module
You can find all Kernels on my Androidfilehost
Latest Kernel without Kexec:here
Latest Kernel with Kexec:here
Flash the zip in recovery, you know how to.
Or fastboot it and copy the modules manually (not recommended)
- Cyanogenmod, CAF and Linux Developers
- @alnikki25k for helping
- @DooMLoRD for tutorials and ramdisk
- @mrg666 for beeing helpful and having a nice repo
- @stratosk for semaphore and various commits
- @Christopher83 for his Linaro Toolchains
- @Olivier for Kexec and ramdisk tweaks
- other credits are given in my repo
Zombie, Kernel for the Sony Xperia Z
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version:
Stable Release Date: