Originally Posted by FakeSmile
Im wondering the same thing.Tell us when you test please.
ok first im updating my rom DU...new test build then once booted in to the system will flash the kernel and update how things go...
---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------
flashed the kernel on Dirty Unicorn Build 25...every things good...no graphic glitches like Meow Kernel...
1) WiFi doesn't work. @aidfarh
it would be good if you provide a Wifi module zip file till u find a way to resolve the issue.
2) A little digestible lag...
while scrolling list view in settings and i also while scrolling side wise in the app drawer...
1) More CPU governors. i know will happen today or tomorrow
2) Release Wifi Modules till the kernel is compatible with omni based roms
3) GPU overclocking can be peaked a little more higher (meow kernel had achieved it 450Mhz u can look in to it)
4) Never leave devloping this kernel as its the first for Omni and we got limited choice when it comes to kernel based on aosp and cm
But still for this stage the kernel is "remarkably good". lots of high expectations from all the omni rom and omni rom based rom users
Keep up the good work