Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 41,758 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL/Z] [UPDATE 06/04/2013] Flashtool version 0.9.11.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Tip us?

SamdungSpambot
Old
(Last edited by SamdungSpambot; 9th June 2013 at 03:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
hi can someone please reupload the files they are all down..

need windows version

never mind.. downloading 9.11.0

tried to unlock the bootloader and everything seemed to be ok, but now the phone just keeps bootlooping...

someone please help me

[NUT]
Old
(Last edited by [NUT]; 9th June 2013 at 09:45 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,977

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamdungSpambot View Post
hi can someone please reupload the files they are all down..

need windows version

never mind.. downloading 9.11.0

tried to unlock the bootloader and everything seemed to be ok, but now the phone just keeps bootlooping...

someone please help me
Click the disaster recovery link in my signature

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

-- EDIT FROM PC --

This is the link

My work for the community on XDA ~ My file hosting ~ Please do not mirror my files!
Xperia Arc (LT15i), Xperia P (LT22i), Xperia T (LT30p), Xperia L (C2105), Xperia Z (C6603), Xperia Tablet Z (SGP321), Xperia Z1 (C6903), Xperia Z2 (D6503)
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NoSubstitute
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT] View Post

Referring to your signature again, mate.
There is No Substitute!

Phone: Sony Xperia Z [NUT] DIY DR ROM 4.4.2 .230 SuperSU
Tablet: Google (Asus) Nexus 7 KK 4.4.4 KTU84P SuperSU
Old Phone: HTC Sensation Z710e ROM: Sultanxda's CM11 KK 4.4.3 20140615
Older phone: SonyEricsson Xperia X1, EnergyRom GTX

[NUT]
Old
(Last edited by [NUT]; 9th June 2013 at 09:46 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,977

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubstitute View Post
Referring to your signature again, mate.
True, lol, using the xda dev app it's not really easy to paste in a link... That and I was being lazy-helpful

-- EDIT FROM PC --

Fixed it

My work for the community on XDA ~ My file hosting ~ Please do not mirror my files!
Xperia Arc (LT15i), Xperia P (LT22i), Xperia T (LT30p), Xperia L (C2105), Xperia Z (C6603), Xperia Tablet Z (SGP321), Xperia Z1 (C6903), Xperia Z2 (D6503)
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SamdungSpambot
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:

-- EDIT FROM PC --

This is the link

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH... just woke up after a rough nights sleep and SUS got my phone up and running

going to put my sim back in now...

i think the bootloader is relocked now... if i want to unlock it again can i restore it via the same process?

FYI - yes the reset button on the back of the zl when pressed will vibrate a few times and screen stays black

[NUT]
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,977

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH... just woke up after a rough nights sleep and SUS got my phone up and running

going to put my sim back in now...

i think the bootloader is relocked now... if i want to unlock it again can i restore it via the same process?

FYI - yes the reset button on the back of the zl when pressed will vibrate a few times and screen stays black
Can you take a snapshot of the reset button for me to add to the disaster thread? It will make it easier for ZL users to find it, PM me the link or add it to the disaster thread, thanks

Apollo89
Old
Thanks Meter 1,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androxyde View Post
0.9.11 is the final build ... no more beta6. I just need too feed the changelog on homepage and update all FT threads
I noticed that this new version of Flashtool also decrypts the fifth (smallest) "FILE_XXXXXXXXX" file from Sony Update Service, the one that wasn't there with the early firmware releases for Xperia Z.

This file seems to contain 'preset1.ta'. What's the use of that file and should we exclude it (like 'simlock.ta') when creating FTF files to share on xda?

SamdungSpambot
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:

-- EDIT FROM PC --

This is the link

Quote:
Can you take a snapshot of the reset button for me to add to the disaster thread? It will make it easier for ZL users to find it, PM me the link or add it to the disaster thread, thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2155864
there's a graphic right here...but i can get a real picture for you in the afternoon after my soccer game

also ran the bootloader unlock again through flashtool this time and it worked right away...
The Following User Says Thank You to SamdungSpambot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HasseY
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Can I flash in CWM directly via flashtool?

I saw that there is a recovery.tar in device directory (such as C:\Flashtool\devices\LT15\recovery\CWM5) after the latest version installed (maybe it has been there before, but I did not check before). Does that mean I can flash in the correct version of CWM directly to my device without download other packages?
I have had problem to find a correct kernel with CWM for my wifes old XP neo. She refuses to change the phone since she loves that phone so much
If you have other sugestions about where I can find a guide to flash in correct CWM to a Neo (ICS stock), I would be very grateful. x-Parts app does not work with it. The phone is rooted and unlocked.

[NUT]
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,977

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2155864
there's a graphic right here...but i can get a real picture for you in the afternoon after my soccer game

also ran the bootloader unlock again through flashtool this time and it worked right away...
That will do, thanks