FORUMS

OnePlus Two: Expectations and Boundaries

OnePlus is a company that has been through controversies and praise in what was perhaps one of … more

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Tutorial] Kernel building instructions for Xperia Z & ZL

19th February 2013, 06:04 AM |#11  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,446
 
More
Re: [Kernel-Sources] Xperia Z (FW: 10.1.D.0.317, 10.1.A.0.350)
10.1.A.0.350 sources out!!!



Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app
 
 
23rd February 2013, 10:48 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Re: [Kernel-Sources] Xperia Z & ZL (FW: 10.1.A.0.350)
Dear doomlord,

I m following you (and krabbel from my x10 (to arcs xs xt and now xz in 3 days)
Love your work...
I'm not a developer, just someone who love stock Sony, and even more if it's not totally stock.
I see the development didn't started yet, is it hard for a development noop to start? Just to create a deodext Rom with root (just like krabbels on the xt). Can you please point me in the right way? If I can understand it I will try to start something, (if I don't get it I will wait patiently)
Love your work mate!!

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 11:00 PM |#13  
Droidyou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Re: [Kernel-Sources] Xperia Z & ZL (FW: 10.1.A.0.350)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaabaa1986

Dear doomlord,

I m following you (and krabbel from my x10 (to arcs xs xt and now xz in 3 days)
Love your work...
I'm not a developer, just someone who love stock Sony, and even more if it's not totally stock.
I see the development didn't started yet, is it hard for a development noop to start? Just to create a deodext Rom with root (just like krabbels on the xt). Can you please point me in the right way? If I can understand it I will try to start something, (if I don't get it I will wait patiently)
Love your work mate!!

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

Check xda university.


Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 01:56 AM |#14  
TangVLD's Avatar
Member
Flag VLDV
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

glad to see u here
....
i really like the xperia Z but i dont have the money to buy it... its too costly for me...

Hi, Doom! I am glad to read your posts again since x10)).
can again repeat that?
24th February 2013, 07:01 AM |#15  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,446
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaabaa1986

Dear doomlord,

I m following you (and krabbel from my x10 (to arcs xs xt and now xz in 3 days)
Love your work...
I'm not a developer, just someone who love stock Sony, and even more if it's not totally stock.
I see the development didn't started yet, is it hard for a development noop to start? Just to create a deodext Rom with root (just like krabbels on the xt). Can you please point me in the right way? If I can understand it I will try to start something, (if I don't get it I will wait patiently)
Love your work mate!!

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

well to begin with the device isnt yet globally available... most devs who plan to buy the device havent got it yet...

if u want to create de-odexed ROM you will have to wait for proper recovery to be posted (FYI from what i know recovery is already working just not released yet)...

if u interested please search... lots of threads for that...





Quote:
Originally Posted by TangVLD

Hi, Doom! I am glad to read your posts again since x10)).
can again repeat that?

thanks! good to see ppl from the X10 days...

about that... well depends on community...
24th February 2013, 11:10 AM |#16  
TangVLD's Avatar
Member
Flag VLDV
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

thanks! good to see ppl from the X10 days...

about that... well depends on community...

From paypal:
"Currently PayPal accounts in India are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds"
The Following User Says Thank You to TangVLD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 06:01 PM |#17  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,446
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangVLD

From paypal:
"Currently PayPal accounts in India are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds"



Please try this


and thanks in advance!
25th February 2013, 08:07 AM |#18  
TangVLD's Avatar
Member
Flag VLDV
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

Please try this
and thanks in advance!

I did. Still 20 people would have done the same thing)
The Following User Says Thank You to TangVLD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 09:56 AM |#19  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,446
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangVLD

I did. Still 20 people would have done the same thing)

wow! thank you for your generous donation!

damn i should have corrected the donation link before :P and thanks a lot for pointing that out!
25th February 2013, 08:27 PM |#20  
krabappel2548's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,102
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Kernel-Sources] Xperia Z & ZL (FW: 10.1.A.0.350)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaabaa1986

Dear doomlord,

I m following you (and krabbel from my x10 (to arcs xs xt and now xz in 3 days)
Love your work...
I'm not a developer, just someone who love stock Sony, and even more if it's not totally stock.
I see the development didn't started yet, is it hard for a development noop to start? Just to create a deodext Rom with root (just like krabbels on the xt). Can you please point me in the right way? If I can understand it I will try to start something, (if I don't get it I will wait patiently)
Love your work mate!!

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

I'll have mine on wednesday probably

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes