Post Reply

{Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - Android 4.2.2 - FreeXperia Project

20th February 2013, 09:19 PM   |  #21  
Rizal Lovins's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bandung - One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all
Thanks Meter: 14,835
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - FreeXperia Project
Hello FXP

You always :thumbup:

Btw will use new app camera with HDR?

CyanogenMod released New Camera with HDR mode

Info/source https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...l44tznvd3hhv04
Last edited by Rizal Lovins; 20th February 2013 at 09:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rizal Lovins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 10:47 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
AW: {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - FreeXperia Project
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneMo

not yet ready, next fxp release 208 will be XperiaZ alpha according to changelog

but i am worried that with CM10.1 = no STAMINA mode

Stamina mode is nothing special. You can do the same stuff and more with apps like llama or Tasker.

Sent from my SGSII CM10.1
21st February 2013, 01:04 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag madison
Thanks Meter: 19
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
Re: {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - FreeXperia Project
I assume root is required but its not shown as a requirement. If its needed u should add to OP so people don't **** their **** up.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
21st February 2013, 01:20 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 1,028
 
2,682 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikian

I assume root is required but its not shown as a requirement. If its needed u should add to OP so people don't **** their **** up.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Root is not specifically required. If coming from a totally stock phone you'd need to unlock your bootloader and flash a custom recovery, the instructions are good from there.

M.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattman83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 04:24 AM   |  #25  
yuskhanzab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tawau, Sabah
Thanks Meter: 60
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
going to have this device soon(here in malaysia will propable very late), just wanna look around is there any cm roms for xz, and yes its already have! nice work fxp team.
21st February 2013, 04:28 AM   |  #26  
epulrevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 43
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - FreeXperia Project
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuskhanzab

going to have this device soon(here in malaysia will propable very late), just wanna look around is there any cm roms for xz, and yes its already have! nice work fxp team.

How much retail price in malaysia?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 04:41 AM   |  #27  
yuskhanzab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tawau, Sabah
Thanks Meter: 60
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by epulrevo

How much retail price in malaysia?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

its still unavaiable on lelong.my. but there are rumors said, it will be around RM2500.
snowman77
21st February 2013, 06:21 AM   |  #28  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Thanks.
Nice.

You beat me to it.

I had a successfully building device tree but thanks for this release.
21st February 2013, 08:04 AM   |  #29  
epulrevo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 43
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - FreeXperia Project
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuskhanzab

its still unavaiable on lelong.my. but there are rumors said, it will be around RM2500.

Check this out. http://search.valuebasket.com/search...FQThQgoddA4AGg

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 03:30 PM   |  #30  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,413
 
13,300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneMo

not yet ready, next fxp release 208 will be XperiaZ alpha according to changelog

but i am worried that with CM10.1 = no STAMINA mode

Most of the core capabilities of stamina mode are already present in ICS, just not particularly user-obvious.

For example, if you go into Settings->Data Usage, you can disable background data for any app. Killing G+ background data has been a miracle for battery on all of my devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizal Lovins

Hello FXP

You always :thumbup:

Btw will use new app camera with HDR?

CyanogenMod released New Camera with HDR mode

Info/source https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...l44tznvd3hhv04

Ideally we'll figure out how to use the device's native HDR features. The just-released CM HDR is for existing devices that don't have capabilities built in to the sensor/HAL.

Grumble. I was hoping to do some of the early bringup work on this, but it'll probably be mostly done well before I even get a device!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z Original Android Development by ThreadRank