5,600,483 Members 32,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][JB 4.3] AR Effect 2.0.4 {Root Not Required} [Updated 4 March 2014]

Tip us?
 
shavanni
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
No i don't think so

Is because maybe you try to install the latest Sony Movies 6.1.A.0.16 Apk

I also tried to install & the Movies app FC

The only solution Uninstall updates of Movies (if there is),then install this as normal apk
I didn't try installing the new movies as I'm not rooted.
I recorded a video using the AR app. Played the video back in album app.
Then deleted the vid from within album.
Then when I went to movies, it forces closes
 
Ben Ling
Old
#12  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4499
Posts: 2,938
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavanni View Post
I didn't try installing the new movies as I'm not rooted.
I recorded a video using the AR app. Played the video back in album app.
Then deleted the vid from within album.
Then when I went to movies, it forces closes
Go to the Movies app info,it is how many MB size or only 0.0KB?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium


My Works For
 

Kindly Check My Profile

Device:



#RememberingMH370

Hit Button If You Like My Work / Share / If I Have Helped You
 
demonicangell™
Old
#13  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 394
Posts: 1,639
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bombay
installs fine but how do i edit the things inside .. for eg trees in the dinosaur or other things in it hw do i move them ? i tried swiping to move but it does not happen
also after a few seconds ..almost a minute the effects rotate towards the left very slowly .. has been happening in all the ar effects ive tried
i recalibirated as well as cleared data of the app
SONY XPERIA ZL
eXistenZ v4.0.0 | Ultra Edition | 4.3 | 10.4.1.B.0.101
NEXUS 7
ANDROID 4.4.2 STOCK
HTC INCREDIBLE S HTC DESIRE S
 
Rumman Shaikh
Old
#14  
Rumman Shaikh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 163
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangell™ View Post
installs fine but how do i edit the things inside .. for eg trees in the dinosaur or other things in it hw do i move them ? i tried swiping to move but it does not happen
also after a few seconds ..almost a minute the effects rotate towards the left very slowly .. has been happening in all the ar effects ive tried
i recalibirated as well as cleared data of the app
I had the "move to left... Dissappear " went to service menu *#*#7378423#*#*....and calibrated accelerometer and gyroscope.. Fixed 😁
 
demonicangell™
Old
(Last edited by demonicangell™; 4th March 2014 at 04:21 PM.)
#15  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 394
Posts: 1,639
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bombay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumman Shaikh View Post
I had the "move to left... Dissappear " went to service menu *#*#7378423#*#*....and calibrated accelerometer and gyroscope.. Fixed ��
yup i did that .. it was better but still after a min or so it starts to tilt .. does not disappear though
also touch to move objects is not working :S
SONY XPERIA ZL
eXistenZ v4.0.0 | Ultra Edition | 4.3 | 10.4.1.B.0.101
NEXUS 7
ANDROID 4.4.2 STOCK
HTC INCREDIBLE S HTC DESIRE S
 
Rumman Shaikh
Old
#16  
Rumman Shaikh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 208
Posts: 163
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangell™ View Post
yup i did that .. it was better but still after a min or so it starts to tilt .. does not disappear though
also touch to move objects is not working :S
:-/... I'm not getting "bug" even after using it for more than couple of minutes.. Touch to move also works perfectly fine :P

Anyways try clearing data>>uninstall >>reinstall
 
Rajeev
Old
#17  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4084
Posts: 4,869
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chennai , I N D I A
Works fine.. Coool
INSTEAD OF SAYING JUST PRESS HERE




 
shavanni
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
Go to the Movies app info,it is how many MB size or only 0.0KB?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium
it was 175kb

it did a repair through Sony companion. All is good again. Thanks
 
demonicangell™
Old
#19  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 394
Posts: 1,639
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bombay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumman Shaikh View Post
:-/... I'm not getting "bug" even after using it for more than couple of minutes.. Touch to move also works perfectly fine :P

Anyways try clearing data>>uninstall >>reinstall
i tried .. the ar effects is stable now but still no touch to move ... maybe i need to reflash rom ..even playstore version is giving me same problem
SONY XPERIA ZL
eXistenZ v4.0.0 | Ultra Edition | 4.3 | 10.4.1.B.0.101
NEXUS 7
ANDROID 4.4.2 STOCK
HTC INCREDIBLE S HTC DESIRE S
 
totzkitotz
Old
#20  
totzkitotz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 320
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: DAUiSneyland
Thanks for this mate....works perfectly on my Z

Hit the THANKS button if you find my post helpfull

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

TasGear: A Tasker Extension for the Samsung Galaxy Gear

With wearable technology taking center stage this year, one can only expect more … more

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more