Kirin: A Processor the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Kirin: A Processor the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more

Generate Your Theme with J Theme Transmogrifier

more

Android 5.0.1 RUU For Verizon HTC One M8

more

TapDeck Beta: Smart Wallpaper Discovery

more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

[APP][Update] Sony Sketch 4.1 - Build 2.0.A.1.1

13th June 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #1  
Behzad WM's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 4
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Sony Sketch 4.1


Build 2.0.A.1.1


Today available for Xperia Z






http://d-h.st/UbE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-13-10-16-35.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	2795457  
13th June 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,843
 
16,630 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
why post a new thread if it is already in the Sony Cross Device Development ??
useless
13th June 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

why post a new thread if it is already in the Sony Cross Device Development ??
useless

this is not a port. Sony just pushed this to the Z.

Sent from my C6606 on 4.4.2 KitKat
13th June 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #4  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,843
 
16,630 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerhurst

this is not a port. Sony just pushed this to the Z.

Sent from my C6606 on 4.4.2 KitKat

yes and... and did i say its a port ?
the same version is also there and works fine !
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Dont act like a jerk. The only one I could find in the Cross Dev section was a port. Only pointing out that this is now being pushed to our devices. If you cant handle that then just say anything.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 on 4.4.2
14th June 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #6  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,843
 
16,630 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerhurst

Dont act like a jerk. The only one I could find in the Cross Dev section was a port. Only pointing out that this is now being pushed to our devices. If you cant handle that then just say anything.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 on 4.4.2

well i dont act like a jerk but sorry if you think that but yes in that section is a ported one but it aint work on 4.1.2 but it works for 4.2 and up, i can handle it but its oke further

peace

Send from my XZ with 4.4.2 to your eyes !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes