Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[Apps][share] small torch & slider controls

OP shehabskull

3rd January 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #1  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 472
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Hello XDA I have extract small torch and slider control small Apps from exitenZ rom and edited on them to be able to install it like a simple apk file.

-Screen shots-






-Download-
Small torch: I Removed the links

Slider control: I Removed the links
-----------
If you like my work please clik :thumbup: button

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
Last edited by shehabskull; 4th January 2014 at 06:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shehabskull For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #2  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 36,506
 
7,049 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
Extract and share one more thing from my rom WITHOUT my authorization and you will be reported to moderators.

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #3  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 472
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

Extract and share one more thing from my rom WITHOUT my authorization and you will be reported to moderators.

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry sir I don't know that I will delete the topic...

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
4th January 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #4  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 11,404
 
8,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

Sorry sir I don't know that I will delete the topic...

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

@shehabskull bro

Always try to respect others work. Without asking permission u cant use or share others hardwork. Its a big rule of XDA.. Pls follow... Best of luck my friend. Ask to moderators to delete this thread...
4th January 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #5  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 472
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev

@shehabskull bro

Always try to respect others work. Without asking permission u cant use or share others hardwork. Its a big rule of XDA.. Pls follow... Best of luck my friend. Ask to moderators to delete this thread...

I can't delete it please tell me how can I delete it I clicked on Edit/Delete button what should I do next?
The Following User Says Thank You to shehabskull For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
ESPAÑA
Thanks Meter: 96
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Aren't this small apps just the same available here?: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2190508

The ExistenZ guy took them from there, and now he is mad because you took them from ExistenZ, crazy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RoberM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #7  
shehabskull's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 472
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoberM

Aren't this small apps just the same available here?: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2190508

The ExistenZ guy took them from there, and now he is mad because you took them from ExistenZ, crazy.

So I didn't do wrong! And out of these applications aren't exitenZ rom but honami firmware!!

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
4th January 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
ESPAÑA
Thanks Meter: 96
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shehabskull

So I didn't do wrong! And out of these applications aren't exitenZ rom but honami firmware!!

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

They are not honami bundled apps either, they were developed by the OP of the thread I linked.
5th January 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #9  
E.Cadro's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Flag Just Off In The Distance
Thanks Meter: 4,917
 
5,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Thread closed for sharing the work of others without permission.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to E.Cadro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes