Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 39,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Boot Animation]The perfect boot animation for Z

Tip us?

showlyshah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcgspain View Post
Great boot animation! Just one small request, it's it possible that the "sony make believe" logo stays on until start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibecatalin View Post
Very very good. I like it a lot. And yes, that is the only thing that is missing : the SONY logo to stay until start ( about 10 seconds on my phone).
Thats a thing happens if you have a lot of apps, ie your phone just need more time to boot. Well ,it depends on the amount of tweeks,apps etc which you have in it. If u want to change the time of the boot animation ( faster or slower) you can adjust the frame rates/second, i use it with 27fps/sec. ( find its value in desc.txt file inside the bootanimation zip. Its like "1080 1920 27 " just change it (27 only) to lower values if you need it to be lengthy, and higher values if it need to be short, ie 25 will make the boot animation stay long, while 28 will end it in much shorter time) any thing above 22fps will be ok, but anything above 30 will be like ff. ( nb :- the actual video is 24-26 fps on avg).
If you edit that file, and replace it into boot animation zip, just be noted to select " compression ratio" as" store" in winrar or what ever program you use to do decompression/ compression, if you dont do that the bootanimation will not work.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
N3410>N1100>N1110>SE K800I>SE W850I>SE W715I>SE W995I>SE C905I>SATIO> HTC WILDFIRE> HTC HD7>HTC HD2> XPERIA Z> XPERIA Z1

PLEASE READ THIS B4 U ASK QUESTIONShttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18289016&postcount=1
The Following User Says Thank You to showlyshah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xx_Niresh_xx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cool

The animation is cool,but i dont thnik it is fitting as a bootanimation for sonys Flagship this sholud be something aggresive

milocj
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Not bad, very good job, but if you reduce the fps to 25, would be much better, going too fast, +100
@milocj by devSXSTeam Z