FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD]Android L Softkeys - UPDATED!!

16th September 2014, 08:09 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I know a way to get android l softkeys without rooting though its only for sony devices. Contact me at apoorvsingh574@gmail.com or follow on g+ to know it..
I'M DAMN SERIOUS and it's a DAMN easy way all you got to do is download an android app(whose link I'll provide you) and get these PlayStation styled softkeys without rooting.... I could give a proof but xda doesn't allow new users to post a link

4th November 2014, 04:29 PM |#92  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Will this work with any other device?
5th November 2014, 05:05 PM |#93  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 4,566

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee

Will this work with any other device?

You may have to adjust the flashable zips, but the icons certainly will!
6th November 2014, 01:44 AM |#94  
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 12,452

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorv singh

I know a way to get android l softkeys without rooting though its only for sony devices. Contact me at apoorvsingh574@gmail.com or follow on g+ to know it..
I'M DAMN SERIOUS and it's a DAMN easy way all you got to do is download an android app(whose link I'll provide you) and get these PlayStation styled softkeys without rooting.... I could give a proof but xda doesn't allow new users to post a link

If that android app is for free means u can start a new thread my friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2015, 12:53 PM |#95  

More
help me pleasee :(
my phone is xperia z and i rooted my phone recently and after that i found an app called softkeyZ and it said i can change the colour and other things relating to softkeys and i selected one pack of softskin and clicked apply and boom.... it got restarted and now there is no softkeys in my phone at all... and cant access notification bar also and also cant see the top bar where signals and battery are showed and unfortunately i havent backedup my stock softkeys ...and im running on stock xperia z 4.4.4 ... i havent flashed any roms yet ....and havent backedup anything pleasee helppp
7th January 2015, 12:12 AM |#96  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag UK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwas reddy

my phone is xperia z and i rooted my phone recently and after that i found an app called softkeyZ and it said i can change the colour and other things relating to softkeys and i selected one pack of softskin and clicked apply and boom.... it got restarted and now there is no softkeys in my phone at all... and cant access notification bar also and also cant see the top bar where signals and battery are showed and unfortunately i havent backedup my stock softkeys ...and im running on stock xperia z 4.4.4 ... i havent flashed any roms yet ....and havent backedup anything pleasee helppp

Sounds like your SystemUI got broken. Best thing to do is probably to use PC Companion to reflash the ROM.

---------------------------------
Sent from Tapatalk
------------------------------
5th March 2015, 12:02 AM |#97  

More
Question
do i have to root my phone so i can use this?
and are these small ones or bigger ones soft keys?
5th March 2015, 10:37 AM |#98  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag UK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSh0t

do i have to root my phone so i can use this?
and are these small ones or bigger ones soft keys?

You do have to root your phone, yes. Rooting is essential if you want to mod it.

I don't think they're very big but that's my personal opinion.

---------------------------------
Sent from Tapatalk
------------------------------
10th March 2015, 04:43 PM |#99  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

More
great
The Following User Says Thank You to prathamesh24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android l, softkeys
Previous Thread Next Thread