1. Invisible power menu button in statusbar at top left corner. Credits: dipesh1502
2. Quick settings (7 in a row) in notifications tab. Credits: RyokoN
3. Time below Quick settings (Jelly Bean style). Credits: ME
4. Swipe statusbar with two fingers to edit Quick settings. Credits: ME
5. Now for 4.4.4 firmware!
6. Added divider which separates the time and Quick settings. Credits: ME
7. Reduced the top space on quick settings icons in my own way so that it can be re modded again without any force close. Credits: ME
For stock Sony 10.5.A.0.230 firmware, use SystemUI.zip and for 10.5.1.A.0.283 firmware, use SystemUI_4.4.4_13_12_14.zip. (These aren't flashable zips!)
Deodexed users, copy only SystemUI.apk to /system/priv-app. Odexed users copy both apk and odex files to /system/priv-app. Set permission to 644. SystemUI force closes continuously. Don't worry. Reboot the phone and clear dalvik cache. Backup the original files before doing this!!
Make sure you have Super User Mod.(You can get it by installing Xperia™ Xposed (KK) by @serajr)
If you find this useful, don't forget to hit the THANKS button.