FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[REQ] any wallpaper on lockscreen

640 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By RJASSI21, Senior Member on 24th January 2014, 07:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there an app that can allow us to use any live wallpaper or static wallpaper on stock xperia lockscreen? im on eXistenZ v5.0.0 rooted deodex

24th January 2014, 09:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
You can change.the.background in.personalization can't do live though I don't think

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 11:58 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Thats not that good then is there any kind of mod that will alow you to use the same live Wallpaper as your wallpaper on home launcher
25th January 2014, 12:08 AM |#4  
Flag Podgorica
Thanks Meter: 11

More
You can use live wallpaper with xposed and gravity box, also you will need to download GEM module and with some settings make live wallpaper posible on aosp lockscreen, its really nice, im using it.
25th January 2014, 10:09 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Ok whats the setting called I already have gem xposed an gravity and can it be used on stock sony lockscreen not aosp
Last edited by RJASSI21; 25th January 2014 at 10:14 AM.
25th January 2014, 10:39 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Ive done it through gem now it needed an update but I wanted live wallpaper on stock lockscreen and if that cant be done then is there a way to have a different live wallpaper on aosp lockscreen compared to the one on xperia home
Last edited by RJASSI21; 28th January 2014 at 07:41 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread