Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 52,073 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Watchdogs Bootanimation

Tip us?

Dimox3
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Its not working. have now a black screen bootanimation

neoxx3m
Old
(Last edited by neoxx3m; 24th June 2014 at 08:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 899

DONATE TO ME
nin9 didn't allow me to continue with porting this for z so now I must remove it and give up.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z on stock KK 4.4.2 UB
Windows devices that I used: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC 8S
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vashollow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoxx3m View Post
nin9 didn't allow me to continue with porting this for z so now I must remove it and give up.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
It's ok man. Thanks btw for trying. i hope another dev will make an awesome bootanimation for Z. Feel boring with my stock bootanimation. Haha.

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Powered By :
Sony Xperia Z Unofficial Carbon Rom KK 4.4.4
Hit Thanks If I Help You!

vashollow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurynasVP View Post
Could you share link to your theme? Btw I don't have console and can't play on pc (too low :/), but the game I really like (watching gameplays). I'd like to get bootanimation too :/
Here is the watchdog theme. You can download here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qvu01j88h...va%20Theme.zip

and this how to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbSaICCU_M

LitoNi
Old
Thanks Meter 679
wow nice nice boot animation, imma see if i can do something unique with it, maybe combinations of them

SONY VAIO Z
SONY XPERIA Z
SONY XPERIA TABLET Z2

Is your Xperia having issues? Try repairing it with Sony's PC Companion or Sony's Update Service first before posting.
Remember to back up your data before proceeding and do internal wipes [factory reset under settings] as well.

Use the latest FlashTool to flash FTF files if PCC and SUS fails to recognize/repair your Xperia.
Full tutorial on how to use FlashTool.

< Please hit the Thanks Button if I helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to LitoNi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vashollow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoNi View Post
wow nice nice boot animation, imma see if i can do something unique with it, maybe combinations of them
good to hear that man!

it is awesome bootanimation right?

LitoNi
Old
Thanks Meter 679
well i was going to port it but since he doesnt want to then im not going to. I did something similar to his ba and gave credits to him too
it is not as good as the original one but meh, maybe someday ill spend more time.

in the mean time, hope some of you like it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=17

SONY VAIO Z
SONY XPERIA Z
SONY XPERIA TABLET Z2

Is your Xperia having issues? Try repairing it with Sony's PC Companion or Sony's Update Service first before posting.
Remember to back up your data before proceeding and do internal wipes [factory reset under settings] as well.

Use the latest FlashTool to flash FTF files if PCC and SUS fails to recognize/repair your Xperia.
Full tutorial on how to use FlashTool.

< Please hit the Thanks Button if I helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to LitoNi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vashollow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoNi View Post
well i was going to port it but since he doesnt want to then im not going to. I did something similar to his ba and gave credits to him too
it is not as good as the original one but meh, maybe someday ill spend more time.

in the mean time, hope some of you like it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=17
thanks man! i will try that.