FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Theme][Sony]-6/1/14

1,003 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,334
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th June 2014, 12:06 PM |#11  
slink722's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Fernando City
Thanks Meter: 1,334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjgowtham

Nice work. I wish someone can make ubuntu touch theme for z.

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk

do u have a link for that ubuntu touch theme? i will try to make for 4.3/4.4 btw thanks for appreciating my work bro
 
 
4th June 2014, 01:57 PM |#12  
pjgowtham's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag TAMILNADU
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by slink722

do u have a link for that ubuntu touch theme? i will try to make for 4.3/4.4 btw thanks for appreciating my work bro

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.ubuntutouch

This is a paid app bro.

The ubuntu UI is more of a black and orange combination.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.iosstylepaid

The second link is Vermunds theme. The icons for app drawer is beatiful because its a multi coloured icon theme and i felt it kinda was going well with the ubuntu touch theme. So multicoloured icons will be beautiful

Thanks for taking my request bro.
4th June 2014, 02:06 PM |#13  
slink722's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Fernando City
Thanks Meter: 1,334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjgowtham

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.ubuntutouch

This is a paid app bro.

The ubuntu UI is more of a black and orange combination.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.iosstylepaid

The second link is Vermunds theme. The icons for app drawer is beatiful because its a multi coloured icon theme and i felt it kinda was going well with the ubuntu touch theme. So multicoloured icons will be beautiful

Thanks for taking my request bro.

ohh sorry bro i cant port paid apps..
The Following User Says Thank You to slink722 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 02:14 PM |#14  
pjgowtham's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag TAMILNADU
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slink722

ohh sorry bro i cant port paid apps..

Its just the buttons, orange line on the status bar.. Thats the paid theme.

Check it out and try doing a theme if it interests you, thanks
4th June 2014, 09:42 PM |#15  
milocj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
good job as always! although the home menu transparency, would be more successful if it were 50%, still fantastic, I love it, do not know what to put, hahaha
@milocj by devSXSTeam Z
The Following User Says Thank You to milocj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 09:58 PM |#16  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 15,233
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjgowtham

Its just the buttons, orange line on the status bar.. Thats the paid theme.

Check it out and try doing a theme if it interests you, thanks

Well edit paid apps to mod and to place it here is not allowed that are the rules of xda buddy.

Send from my XZ with 4.4.2 to your eyes !
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes