FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia Z ringtones, notifications, alarm tones & wallpapers

918 posts
Thanks Meter: 432
 
By hush66, Senior Member on 10th February 2013, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I pulled out the Xperia Z media sounds (ringtones, notifications, alarm tones) and the wallpapers from the phone and thought I should share them with the community.

Xperia Z media sounds: Mediafire or Google Docs or dev-host
Xperia Z wallpapers: Mediafire or Google Docs or dev-host

Feel free to upload them elsewhere / mirror them and provide the links here, so that I can update this post.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to hush66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hush66 Ad-Free
 
 
10th February 2013, 04:34 AM |#2  
utsav911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 864
 
Donate to Me
More
can you get the system dump?
10th February 2013, 04:35 AM |#3  
hush66's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 432
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by utsav911

can you get the system dump?

Firstly, I don't know how to. And my firmware is of the same version as this thread, so I'm not sure if it's the final retail version.
10th February 2013, 10:49 AM |#4  
roobeyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 441
 
Donate to Me
More
Sv: Xperia Z ringtones, notifications, alarm tones & wallpapers
No problem I want anything as I can get from it, please upload all system folders, thanks!

Sent from my LT28i using xda premium
10th February 2013, 12:14 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 10,960
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush66

Firstly, I don't know how to. And my firmware is of the same version as this thread, so I'm not sure if it's the final retail version.

tick usb debugging in settings\developer options
Download adb.rar
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658473940
extract it to c:\adb
open the adb folder.keep pressing shift and press right mouse button and hit open command window here
type adb pull /system c:\XperiaZdump\
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThilinaC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThilinaC Ad-Free
10th February 2013, 12:48 PM |#6  
hush66's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 432
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC

tick usb debugging in settings\developer options
Download adb.rar
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658473940
extract it to c:\adb
open the adb folder.keep pressing shift and press right mouse button and hit open command window here
type adb pull /system c:\XperiaZdump\

Ok thanks. Uploading now.
The Following User Says Thank You to hush66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hush66 Ad-Free
10th February 2013, 12:51 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 10,960
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush66

Ok thanks. Uploading now.

if can pls upload to somewhere like mediafire or dev-host
10th February 2013, 12:55 PM |#8  
hush66's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 432
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC

if can pls upload to somewhere like mediafire or dev-host

Uploading to dev-host now. It's a little slow though at 70 KB/s. Total size is about 695MB.
11th February 2013, 10:48 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush66

I pulled out the Xperia Z media sounds (ringtones, notifications, alarm tones) and the wallpapers from the phone and thought I should share them with the community.

Xperia Z media sounds: Link 1 Link 2
Xperia Z wallpapers: Link 1 Link 2

Feel free to upload them elsewhere / mirror them and provide the links here, so that I can update this post.

Can you please make a flashable zip for them, I want to flash it. A lot of thing to put if I try to do mannually. Sorry for my bad english
12th February 2013, 04:35 PM |#10  
babylonbwoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here & There...
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Just to let you know that Dropbox links have been blocked :
Quote:

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Got them from mediafire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babylonbwoy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift babylonbwoy Ad-Free
9th April 2013, 02:31 PM |#11  
diwanji's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
thanx alot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes