Ask a question

No registration required

Repairers and enthusiasts beware!

OP homer285

7th August 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

1,284 posts
I would like to share with the good members of XDA about an online parts seller that is fraudulent and deceptive. As the owner of a mobile phone repair business located in Oceania I used the services of a company called etradesupply, at first they seem legitimate and parts came as advertised as OEM.
Good people, professionals and enthusiasts, beware, this company is a fraud!

I hope to make aware some who may be victims these advertised OEM products are fake, 2nds or not new as described.
7th August 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Redmond
Thanks Meter: 861

942 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by homer285

I would like to share with the good members of XDA about an online parts seller that is fraudulent and deceptive. As the owner of a mobile phone repair business located in Oceania I used the services of a company called etradesupply, at first they seem legitimate and parts came as advertised as OEM.
Good people, professionals and enthusiasts, beware, this company is a fraud!

I hope to make aware some who may be victims these advertised OEM products are fake, 2nds or not new as described.

Do you have any proof to backup this statement?
23rd August 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

1,284 posts
I only provide a feedback about their practices, you take it as you like, but mark my words you may regret dealing with them as I have and thats all I am going to say on the matter.
24th August 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #4  
Tks @homer285 for warning us. Put this name on my buyer warning list. However I'm not sure about this company is scam or not.......
3rd September 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Do you really need a shop to do the work? These phones are held together by glue lol. I replaced my screen on my Z1s in under 45 minutes. There is a video on youtube how to do it.
6th September 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 25

154 posts
Anyone have any opinions on replacement of the aluminum chasis of the z1? Mine has a dent near the headphone jack, is it easy to replace or is it better to take it to a sony care center(i don't care much about the price, unless it's totally outrageous).
6th September 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #7  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 286

1,128 posts
More
Fraud? I've made several orders from this company myself and always got the parts as described. So what exactly is fraudulent about this company?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread