FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[DEODEX][C69XX] 14.4.A.0.108 deodex patch - all Z1 variants!

1st July 2014, 05:42 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Read the full topic before doing anything, I am not responsible for any problem that this may cause to your device!

Information
  • This will deodex 14.4.A.0.108 firmware for Xperia Z1.
  • This will work on C6902 / C6903 / C6906 / C6943 (be sure to use the correct version).

Requirements
  • Xperia Z1 with 14.4.A.0.108 stock KitKat.
  • Working recovery (Don't have recovery? Try XZDualRecovery by @[NUT])

Instructions
  • Flash the zip on recovery.
  • Clear dalvik-cache.
  • Reboot to system.

Additional info
  • Before you flash, create a backup on your recovery (in case anything goes wrong).
  • This won't root your device!

Base files



Downloads

Enjoy your deodexed KitKat ROM! And please hit "Thanks" if you liked it.
Last edited by RHBH; 1st July 2014 at 06:55 AM.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to RHBH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
1st July 2014, 06:25 AM |#2  
matharuajay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Here is the link to debloated deoxed patch for C6902
https://mega.co.nz/#!YMQQDbrY!V6DHLX...M3GmbmOgIY68uM
1st July 2014, 12:00 PM |#3  
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHBH

Read the full topic before doing anything, I am not responsible for any problem that this may cause to your device!

Information

  • This will deodex 14.4.A.0.108 firmware for Xperia Z1.
  • This will work on C6902 / C6903 / C6906 / C6943 (be sure to use the correct version).

Requirements
  • Xperia Z1 with 14.4.A.0.108 stock KitKat.
  • Working recovery (Don't have recovery? Try XZDualRecovery by @[NUT])

Instructions
  • Flash the zip on recovery.
  • Clear dalvik-cache.
  • Reboot to system.

Additional info
  • Before you flash, create a backup on your recovery (in case anything goes wrong).
  • This won't root your device!

Base files



Downloads

Enjoy your deodexed KitKat ROM! And please hit "Thanks" if you liked it.



If i flash this via recovery do i lose anything ? Data ? or Apss?
The Following User Says Thank You to shrishail87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 01:22 PM |#4  
ogunja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 288
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks bro, regards.
Hugs...

Abraços!
Enviado do meu XZ1 usando XZ1 Sensation by Ogunja.
Se a minha ajuda foi útil, basta clicar em thanks!
1st July 2014, 02:08 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrishail87

If i flash this via recovery do i lose anything ? Data ? or Apss?

You only lose custom system apps, such as SuperSU, or other regional App that Sony might have included in your ROM, just reinstall it though Play Store and you're good to go!
1st July 2014, 03:06 PM |#6  
hypergamer1231's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
no offence to anyone but has anyone tested this on 6902 bcoz the zip in the secind post results in a boot loop
1st July 2014, 03:43 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergamer1231

no offence to anyone but has anyone tested this on 6902 bcoz the zip in the secind post results in a boot loop

The zip on the second post wasn't made by me. It's probably a problem related to permissions. Anyway, you can install the deodex zip and Uninstall bloatware using root browser.

And yes, my zip packages are working, I used the same script for .681 and .757 and got no problems.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to RHBH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 08:15 PM |#8  
kunaal2580's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Can anyone pls provide me the link for C6902 deodex patch with non-Mega site? My app isnt working and the site isnt opening on browser.. Thank you..
3rd July 2014, 06:37 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaal2580

Can anyone pls provide me the link for C6902 deodex patch with non-Mega site? My app isnt working and the site isnt opening on browser.. Thank you..

I'll try to upload it on my Google Drive, can you download from Google Drive?
3rd July 2014, 06:43 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Working great on Nuts rom.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes