Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,051 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Pure Stock v2.0 [Xperia Z1]

Tip us?

iHackers
Old
(Last edited by iHackers; 12th April 2014 at 01:21 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3308

DONATE TO ME
Angry [ROM] Pure Stock v2.0 [Xperia Z1]

Features:
  • Based on Stock KK 4.4 (Official). Firmware - 14.3.A.0.757.
  • The ROM has been fully Deodexed.
  • All the Apps have been Zipaligned manually.
  • The ROM has been Rooted and Busyboxed.
  • Fixed Root and Remount Issues on LB
  • Support for init.d has been enabled.
  • Patched Services.jar (Superuser Mod).
  • Added 300+ Amazing collection of Wallpapers.
  • Supports all variants of Xperia Z1.
  • Two versions available for download with different levels of Debloating.
  • Updated All Sony and Google Apps to their Latest Versions.
  • Added Z2 Sounds, Several Apps like AOSP Browser, Task Killer, Root Browser, Triflat etc.
  • Added Several Devices, Bootanimations, Kernels and Navbar Sizes in Aroma Installer.
  • Contains most of the Fixes, Tweaks and Optimizations from the iHackers ROMs.
XDA:DevDB Information
Pure Stock, a ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
iHackers, Sumedha Kapoor
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: Stock - 14.3.A.0.757

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v2.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-04-12

Created 2013-12-21
Last Updated 2014-04-10
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to iHackers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iHackers
Old
(Last edited by iHackers; 21st December 2013 at 09:33 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3308

DONATE TO ME

Version Details:

Stripped Version:

Stripped Version contains almost everything Sony has to provide along with a few other Modifications, Tweaks, Fixes etc. It contains only a basic level of Debloating i.e. Most of the stuff from the original FTF has been kept intact in it. Only the obvious and completely worthless bloatware and other stuff has been removed from it. As It preserves almost all the Sony's Features its upto the user to remove whatever he/she wants from it. Although it has been cleaned enough so there shouldn't be a imminent need for it.
Minimal Version:

Minimal Version is a new version which has been specially optimized keeping the following things in consideration:
  • Lowest Possible Size
  • Battery Friendly
  • More and More Free RAM
  • All the Possible Bloatware Removed
  • No Additional Apps (Except the Most Required ones)
  • Optimized for best Performance, Speed and Smoothness
  • Etc ++

The Minimal Version contains All the Modifications, Tweaks, Fixes but Only one Kernel and Bootanimation, No Glass Apps and No Google Apps (Expect Play Store) either. Minimal Version is basically a Peakly Debloated Version of the Stripped Version. If someone wants to install something from the Aroma Version He/She should download the Addons Pack which can be found on the other iHackers Thread and if someone wants any of the deleted apps that were deleted while the Bloatware Removal, He/She can get them from the Official FTF or from Aroma Version.

This Version is Ideal for those who simply hate the Bloatware and like a very very clean Install and to customize and add everything exactly What and How they want. The only things left out in the Minimal Version are the Core Apps without which you would loose the entire feel of Sony Xperia Z1 and without them there would be no pleasure in installing it.
Addons Pack:

The Addons Pack has everything in the Aroma Version except the ROM itself. It is being provided for Minimal and Official Versions because they do not have anything from Aroma Version included in them. So, In case if someone wants to install something from Aroma Version, He/She should use the Addons Pack and as its based on Aroma to, so naturally He/She will have all the options with what to install and what not. This Pack will not only work with my ROM, or any other Stock Based ROM alone, it will work with all other ROMs too (Ofcourse, The ones that support the Included Kernels).
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iHackers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iHackers
Old
(Last edited by iHackers; 12th April 2014 at 08:12 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3308

DONATE TO ME

Installation:

Locked Bootloader:
  • Install Oficial FTF for Firmware 14.1.G.1.534.
  • Root Your Phone Using VRoot or KingoApp Root or Whatever You Like.
  • Backup TA Partition.
  • Copy the ROM to External SDCard.
  • Flash the Latest [NUT]'s XZ1Dual Recovery for Xperia Z1 via PC.
  • Reboot into Recovery (If you already have a working Recovery, Skip the above steps).
  • Make Sure to do a Wipe Data/Factory Reset before Installing the ROM.
  • Start the Installation. (Install Zip >> Choose Zip for External SDCard).
  • Switch Off Your Phone (Do Not Reboot). Select No to Disable Flash Recovery Confirmation.
  • Skip to the Last Step if you are already on Firmware - 14.3.A.0.757.
  • Install Kernel.ftf for C6903 (.757) or Kernel.ftf for C6902 (.757) with Flashtool to get compatible Kernel and Baseband.
  • Reboot and Enjoy.
Unlocked Bootloader:
  • Copy the ROM to External SDCard.
  • Flash iHackers Advanced Stock Kernel.
  • Reboot into Recovery.
  • Make Sure to do a Wipe Data/Factory Reset before Installing the ROM.
  • Start the Installation. (Install Zip >> Choose Zip for External SDCard).
  • Switch Off Your Phone (Do Not Reboot). Select No to Disable Flash Recovery Confirmation.
  • Skip to the Last Step if you are already on Firmware - 14.3.A.0.757.
  • Install Kernel.ftf for C6903 (.757) or Kernel.ftf for C6902 (.757) with Flashtool to get compatible Kernel and Baseband.
  • Reboot and Enjoy.
Notes:
  • In case someone runs into problems regarding Google Apps, Flash This.
  • In case someone runs into Camera Issues, Flash the Full Kitkat FTF first and then Install the ROM.
  • In case someone runs into Settings App Issues, Replace the Settings.apk in priv-app folder with Settings.apk from iHackers v4.1.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iHackers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iHackers
Old
(Last edited by iHackers; 11th April 2014 at 08:28 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3308

DONATE TO ME

Downloads:

[Minimal Version v2.0] | [Stripped Version v2.0]

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iHackers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheKnux
Old
(Last edited by TheKnux; 21st December 2013 at 04:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 160

DONATE TO ME
Hell yes! Glad you guys are back with some 4.3/iHackers goodness.
Question: Even though this is stock, does this contain any of your iHackers settings?
Is the stripped version like your full version of your ROM and minimal is just the ROM itself?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKnux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dragonmasterx
Old
Thanks Meter 14
great i will try it when it is uploaded hope it can be flashed on locked bootloader
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonmasterx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Amritttt
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Yeaaa really happy to see your 4.3 rom :d

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Really happy to see your rom with 4.3:d

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 4
Sony Xperia Z2

ROM: STOCK
Camera: 20.7 Mega Piexl
Recovery: Dual recovery
Kernel:
Radio:
SD: 16GB +64 GB
Ram:3Gb
Color:Black
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amritttt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iHackers
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3308

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux View Post
Hell yes! Glad you guys are back with some 4.3/iHackers goodness.
Question: Even though this is stock, does this contain any of your iHackers settings?
Is the stripped version like your full version of your ROM and minimal is just the ROM itself?
I am glad to see you too. Regarding the ROM, No, It wouldn't contain the stuff from my other ROM. I intend to keep this one as purely stock as possible. What would be the point of creating a new thread if I add all the stuff from the other ROM. Although You can use the features from my other ROM, Simply use the Addons Pack (This was the main reason behind making it, You can simply use it with any ROM on the Z1 Forum). Just remember not to select the options that would install system apps from the previous firmware and it would work perfectly fine. Regarding the details about the Stripped and the Minimal Versions, I have posted the details above. You will know the rest when you try them.

I would have released this version a long time ago. its just that I didn't get enough time for this, making it is the easier part but releasing and supporting is the harder one when you don't have enough time. I will be releasing the other version somewhere between the Christmas week when I will have some free time and I will use the old thread for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHackers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jordiluna
Old
(Last edited by jordiluna; 22nd December 2013 at 12:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 399
edit
please hit the thanks button

juicio90
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Can I update from the older version room ihacker v1.2?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app