[KERNEL][4.4.4]F(X)TrinityUltimateKernel-V2.5 - SPECIAL - DT2W V2 - GPU OC - 2.8Ghz

Announcement from f(x)THaxxorX: 2.5 Is Released!!
29th September 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #1571  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 130

461 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can you add vibration strength? Thank you!
29th September 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #1572  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dettofatto

Can you add vibration strength? Thank you!

Already have it! Use Terminal Emulator or Pimp my Z1 to active it....
29th September 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1573  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bicol, PH
Thanks Meter: 7,593

5,578 posts
More
If Ive Merge CM + Sony Source and make it work I'll Create A 2nd Branch At Original Source.

If It doesn't work, What will happen is that I'll Use CM Latest Source and Patch it with the latest kernel upstream and push it on another Resp.

2nd CM Will also Be OC To 2.7Ghz or 2.8Ghz with GPU OC if there is no lag, But in Stock Based Kernel GPU OC WIll be removed permanently.

3rd Whatever happens on the next Update if I Have time I'll Include AROMA Installer With GPS Customization ( Based 9n your Country Selection ), Governor Selection, and other more tweaks that can be enabled via Init.d

4th Kindly refrain posting bugs again and again its obv. Redundancy and its annoying at other Kernel Users that will read the Board, Kindly press the like button of the bug reporter or post it at bug tab up in the thread.

Regards,
FX

Note : No GPU OC For CM To.
Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by f(x)THaxxorX; 29th September 2014 at 05:56 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to f(x)THaxxorX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #1574  
Flag JAIPUR
Thanks Meter: 728

1,164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(x)THaxxorX

If Ive Merge CM + Sony Source and make it work I'll Create A 2nd Branch At Original Source.

If It doesn't work, What will happen is that I'll Use CM Latest Source and Patch it with the latest kernel upstream and push it on another Resp.

2nd CM Will also Be OC To 2.7Ghz or 2.8Ghz with GPU OC if there is no lag, But in Stock Based Kernel GPU OC WIll be removed permanently.

3rd Whatever happens on the next Update if I Have time I'll Include AROMA Installer With GPS Customization ( Based 9n your Country Selection ), Governor Selection, and other more tweaks that can be enabled via Init.d

4th Kindly refrain posting bugs again and again its obv. Redundancy and its annoying at other Kernel Users that will read the Board, Kindly press the like button of the bug reporter or post it at bug tab up in the thread.

Regards,
FX

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Sound Awesome !!!
29th September 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #1575  
Thanks Meter: 107

572 posts
More
Wow its coming CM with CPU OC and all other features at last...

Thanks
Last edited by naitik2012; Today at 01:00 PM.
Today, 01:05 PM   |  #1577  
Thanks Meter: 107

572 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSoulxxx

@f(x)THaxxorX Are you coming home or just travel somewhere?

m also awaiting for some news related to CM kernel

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread