Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[KERNEL][4.4.4]F(X)TrinityUltimateKernel-V3.1-B - MultiBoot - F2FS - OC - IntelliV2

OP f(x)THaxxorX

Announcement from f(x)THaxxorX: Happy New Year!! :)
Today, 04:10 PM   |  #2231  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 17

112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(x)THaxxorX

Guys,
I Have Exam Tomorrow. So I will make it fast.

Those who have SoftBricked Regarding the MultiROM.zip. Please Do it with your own risk. I Have No Responsibility And I will not give support And Go To the Orig-Section and Report it to the one ported it
And the One who Ported MultiROM Reported me For Rule 12. Ive Explained That I will removed the Kernel Installer with MultiROM Bin. from the download section once he fix his MultiROM.zip because it's cause SOFTBRICK to the one who flashes it on Stock. You Judge If I Done wrong. Reported Me for not fixing his MultiROM.zip, That can cause SoftBrick. Ive Modified his MultiROM.zip updater-script to fix it. and Created A Bundled one with my Kernel. The TrinityUltmate_3.1BEnabledMultROM.zip so you guys will not have softbrick. The one ported it don't know that if the Zip he created will cause SoftBrick to stock it can cause also Panic if he flashes his work on Stock.

He is really someone. I Can't understand him. He is not like the other Devs right here.
---
PS:
Sync Cyanogenmod 4.X Source, I will compile the MultROM Bin. It forces me. because of him, I wanted to make your like guys easier. + F2FS Will be Added Soon. in the TWRP MultiROM. (**)

Guys wat softbrick r u talking..??..ur kernel with multirom is perfectly working.. Jus. Follow d instructions... f(x)THaxxorX thx to u it is working perfectly
Why does thread showing 3.0 version..??
f(x)THaxxorX wat happened to it phn..??
Today, 04:48 PM   |  #2232  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bicol, PH
Thanks Meter: 8,149

5,710 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ohh. The Title Sorry. It's fixed :P
Today, 06:40 PM   |  #2233  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
More
Latest CM12 nightly and another lollipop based one. Both work just fine until i reboot the phone.
Today, 06:41 PM   |  #2234  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Do i have to install multirom if i dont want to use one? or can i just flash the kernel?
Today, 07:23 PM   |  #2235  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,888

2,892 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(x)THaxxorX

Ohh. The Title Sorry. It's fixed :P

You have a PM. If you could send me a List of all included Apps in your new ROM that would be fine so i can answer you back the full Bloatware List.
Today, 07:53 PM   |  #2236  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bicol, PH
Thanks Meter: 8,149

5,710 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfbreak

You have a PM. If you could send me a List of all included Apps in your new ROM that would be fine so i can answer you back the full Bloatware List.

I'll PM you when the ROM is Done. ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread