Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Newroot Z1

Tip us?

Yenkazu
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99 View Post
Easy huh? If so we wouldn't need to find exploits.
You think I'm an idiot? I know what a power user is.
I think you need to check out my previous posts. Thinking I don't even know about CyanogenMod, Please.... You are not a genius.
Yes, you should be a Google Team then
=)
I don't need to see your previous post, a developer will find a way to hack
-_______-
You just don't know how using a developers tool, even you know it
*yawn*
I don't see we need continue this conversation, I will ignore your next comment then
=)
X10 Mini MiniCM7 by nobodyAtall and DaRk_dOg
Kernel by nobodyAtall
Xperia Z1 [Kitkat] Stock Rom. . .
Kernel by Stock
Or
Compatible phone with nobodyAtall ROM
XD

Daryll99
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenkazu View Post
Yes, you should be a Google Team then
=)
I don't need to see your previous post, a developer will find a way to hack
-_______-
You just don't know how using a developers tool, even you know it
*yawn*
I don't see we need continue this conversation, I will ignore your next comment then
=)
That's what I been saying. You even understand British English? I said why do they keep excessive protections without easy methods for unlocking and rooting a device without having to find a "way to hack". If you can't understand that, I suggest you go back to an English school.

Click the thanks button under my post if it helped you, instead of replying by saying "thanks".

Devices I currently own
Xperia Z1 C6902

Devices I owned
Nokia 6300 Classic
Nokia 6800s
Nokia C5
LG Optimus ME
Samsung Galaxy Ace
HTC One X+

originaltanksta
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulvertti View Post
Go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469191 and find your 108 or 118 firmware. If you are unfamiliar with Flashtool there are links to guides in that thread OP. Flash that 108 or 118 firmwares kernel by exluding everything else but kernel in Flashtool flash settings. Root that with Newroot or root method of your choice. Find ftf of you 133 firmware or make one yourself and flash that firmware kernel by excluding everything else but kernel in Flashtool settings.

Here also link to thread which OP has detailed instruction to get 133 rooted and dualrecovery installed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2848466

I've found the firmware i want which is 14.1.G.1.534, which if im correct is jelly bean 4.2.2 i feel i dont need to root if i go back to this as i actually liked this firmware. will flashing to this erase my phone content or will it be just as it was but with the new firmware?
Also if i change my mind and follow as you have instructed here will that also erase my content? Cheers

kulvertti
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by originaltanksta View Post
I've found the firmware i want which is 14.1.G.1.534, which if im correct is jelly bean 4.2.2 i feel i dont need to root if i go back to this as i actually liked this firmware. will flashing to this erase my phone content or will it be just as it was but with the new firmware?
Also if i change my mind and follow as you have instructed here will that also erase my content? Cheers
In Flashtool just untick data option in wipe section and flashing firmware don't erase your phone content. Tough making backup before flashing is good practice if something go wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to kulvertti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

originaltanksta
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulvertti View Post
In Flashtool just untick data option in wipe section and flashing firmware don't erase your phone content. Tough making backup before flashing is good practice if something go wrong.
Great thank you, you guys are stars

croash
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Firstly, thanks for the tool, it certainly makes the process easy.
However, after rooting successfully, and using the recovery to create a nandroid backup, the backup files are created with a 1970 date, instead of the usual current date.
Any idea?
FWIW, I've reflashed a stock . ftf and re-rooted, and the backup file is still named 1970.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app