Camera Tests Z1 - Post your pics here...

OP matheus_sc

10th September 2013, 04:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 15

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheus_sc

Camera Really is good!

and in gsmarena have some samples too

http://blog.gsmarena.com/sony-xperia...eview-monster/

Link for the pics??? how are we supposed to evaluate 250x250 pixel photos

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

recombu.com

guess I didn't see the writing on the wall...but a link would have been easier
10th September 2013, 04:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barretos-SP
Thanks Meter: 379

1,620 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shea-bird

Link for the pics??? how are we supposed to evaluate 250x250 pixel photos

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

recombu.com

guess I didn't see the writing on the wall...but a link would have been easier

in gsm have full quality pics, i pick the links and add in topic.
10th September 2013, 02:07 PM   |  #4  
Flag GuangZhou
Thanks Meter: 18

23 posts
It seems much better than xperia z!!!
11th September 2013, 08:35 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 156

432 posts
Not impressive. Not much better than other phones with smaller sensors. Others even have OIS which the Z1 lacks. It can only shoot in 8MP in 16:9 and with the default superior auto mode. The resolution is no better than other cameras, nor the pixel size. It always amazes me how Sony can screw up using their own sensors, like they did with the Xperia Z, when other companies can use their Exmor RS sensors and do wonders, like Samsung and Apple. These images aren't convincing me of the ONE SONY. The Cybershot division is probably hanging up their phones and turning up their noses in disgust whenever the smartphone division tries to collaborate. Old traditions and rivalries die hard. They sure aren't gonna divulge any secrets for such petty things as CELLPHONE cameras.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katamari201 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2013, 10:21 AM   |  #6  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 35

291 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katamari201

Not impressive. Not much better than other phones with smaller sensors. Others even have OIS which the Z1 lacks. It can only shoot in 8MP in 16:9 and with the default superior auto mode. The resolution is no better than other cameras, nor the pixel size. It always amazes me how Sony can screw up using their own sensors, like they did with the Xperia Z, when other companies can use their Exmor RS sensors and do wonders, like Samsung and Apple. These images aren't convincing me of the ONE SONY. The Cybershot division is probably hanging up their phones and turning up their noses in disgust whenever the smartphone division tries to collaborate. Old traditions and rivalries die hard. They sure aren't gonna divulge any secrets for such petty things as CELLPHONE cameras.

It's the 3rd post made by you in which you act like a baby. I ask again, what is your problem? Don't post at all if the only thing you have to say is that sony screwed everyone and everything. You repeat it over and over again in every reply I have seen in Z1 part of the forum.
Get out of here if you can't act like a normal human being!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wishmaster89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2013, 10:28 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 47

229 posts
Quote:

Sony doesn't have OIS because it doesn't need them, they already have Steadyshot which is a hardware + software stabilizer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SteadyShot

". It uses motion sensors to detect the user's movements. SteadyShot then compensates for some of these movements, in some versions by moving the optics and in some versions by moving the image sensor in an opposite direction to the movement."

only time will tell who is better...

Go buy your G2 or HTC, we will buy the Z1, and lets see who will be the first to sell his phone
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morlock O For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2013, 10:35 AM   |  #8  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 35

291 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlock O

Sony doesn't have OIS because it doesn't need them, they already have Steadyshot which is a hardware + software stabilizer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SteadyShot

". It uses motion sensors to detect the user's movements. SteadyShot then compensates for some of these movements, in some versions by moving the optics and in some versions by moving the image sensor in an opposite direction to the movement."

only time will tell who is better...

Go buy your G2 or HTC, we will buy the Z1, and lets see who will be the first to sell his phone

Actually, for some time already Sony is using digital version of Steadyshot for video cameras and even in their flagship DSLT's.

It gives results comparable to sensor shift stabilisation but without drawbacks like increased power consumption and heat generation.

So in case of video recording that is good that they have included Steadyshot for video recording that really makes a difference and isn't only typical digital stabilisation with different name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wishmaster89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2013, 10:52 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 48

913 posts
Thanks for those examples not looking bad at all at this stage.
11th September 2013, 11:12 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barretos-SP
Thanks Meter: 379

1,620 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Superior auto in demo is beta, said em some videos.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread