Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Connect ALL THE THINGS with Xender

Smartphones, with all of their all connectivity options courtesy of OEMs, can easily connect themselves … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I GOT LTE!!!! at&t users!!

OP teamHTC

9th October 2013, 07:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
I never thought thisn would happen and it.just makes me.love the phone even more only one bar.though but high speeds so far I've only tested in my office 12 mbs down
9th October 2013, 07:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamHTC

I never thought thisn would happen and it.just makes me.love the phone even more only one bar.though but high speeds so far I've only tested in my office 12 mbs down

Which version do you have?
9th October 2013, 07:35 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

221 posts
its 99% the 6903. 6906 is not released yet
9th October 2013, 08:28 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 30

224 posts
This **should** not be possible, right? I have T-mobile and I was going to buy the C6903, but the C6906 would be more applicable to the North American market with the addition of band 17 rather than just band 4.

Is it possible, though, that 12mbps is just HSPA+? Probably not on AT&T, right?

I'll pull the trigger right now if the C6903 "secretly" has band 17 enabled

-Collin-
9th October 2013, 10:00 PM   |  #5  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 71

420 posts
More
6903 is technically possible to have lte on AT&T as long as you're in an area with 1700 frequency, which is rare since AT&T uses 700 more.
9th October 2013, 10:00 PM   |  #6  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 8

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinFX45

This **should** not be possible, right? I have T-mobile and I was going to buy the C6903, but the C6906 would be more applicable to the North American market with the addition of band 17 rather than just band 4.

-Collin-

It actually may be. I had a TL with has no AWS support, but after flashing the international baseband, I have HSPA + on TMo. If the ZU LTE for NA got released, somebody with 03 and att can test it

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
9th October 2013, 11:29 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

30 posts
if I knew how to take a screenshot would but i get lte half the time in my office here in miami.. its only one or two bars but hey its lte and its a c6093 model and i beleive that nobody will see the 6906 for a while so i gave up its such a great phone even with hspa
9th October 2013, 11:37 PM   |  #8  
OP Member

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinFX45

-Collin-

ive been standing on the edge of the c6906 and it jus twasnt happening for me or any of the american users. i gave up and got the c6903 and it works great along with lte sometimes but h+ is honestly just as good. and the screen kinda sucks yellowish tint and my htc screen isnt even hd and looks more crisp...
10th October 2013, 12:19 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 30

224 posts
I had the G2 on AT&T and loved it, but I really want the Z1 on T-mobile over the LG G2. I know this thread isn't about that, but, it's what I'm currently going back and forth on. Not pleased to hear about the yellowish tint; first I've heard about that actually.

I think the C6906 is supposed to be released this month, but who knows when I'll be able to actually buy it. Argh! C6903 should do everything I want on T-mobile, so maybe I'll purchase from a place with an okay return policy.

Thanks for the info!

-Collin-
10th October 2013, 12:20 AM   |  #10  
Flag philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 18

72 posts
More
I just moved to t-mobile from att because of this phone I get 15 mbs download on speedtest I have the prepaid 4G 70 a month I'm in philadelphia I went to ny on the weekend I was at new paltz sometimes my phone would say att?

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread