FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia Z1[Indian Users]

673 posts
Thanks Meter: 118

By amankapoor4, Senior Member on 12th September 2013, 06:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys,

It is confirmed that Xperia Z1 is launching on 18th, that is less then a week away. What do you think Sony would price it at, seeing the sad state of rupee.

12th September 2013, 08:17 PM |#2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 468

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amankapoor4

Hi Guys,

It is confirmed that Xperia Z1 is launching on 18th, that is less then a week away. What do you think Sony would price it at, seeing the sad state of rupee.

do you know the venue and timings of the event in Delhi ? Share it if you know...
12th September 2013, 08:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnurag

do you know the venue and timings of the event in Delhi ? Share it if you know...

No mate, i got this from a site, i am sure it will revealed shortly. But this event will def be an invite only event. Katrina is probably showing up.
12th September 2013, 08:48 PM |#4  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 468

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amankapoor4

No mate, i got this from a site, i am sure it will revealed shortly. But this event will def be an invite only event. Katrina is probably showing up.

buddy i too asked for the invite, hopefully i will get it soon by their PR team by tomorrow...in case i don't get it that's why i was asking...
12th September 2013, 09:43 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnurag

buddy i too asked for the invite, hopefully i will get it soon by their PR team by tomorrow...in case i don't get it that's why i was asking...

Cool, i am sure you will have one soon, have a nice time at the event
12th September 2013, 11:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I guess the price would be around 50K mark.
13th September 2013, 07:03 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
50k would mean very low sales figure, i am hoping they do not add any freebies and price it around 42,990. Also you think we will have LTE enabled?
13th September 2013, 07:21 AM |#8  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 15

More
50k would definitely be a bummer to the sales of this beautiful phone. It does have the best camera as of now in the mobile phone industry but still Sony India would have to price it in the sweet spot otherwise people would go for the next big thing (note 3).
13th September 2013, 07:43 AM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Note 3 will be above 50k

Xperia Z1 in Flipkart- http://www.flipkart.com/sony-xperia-...e-6607397f7e79
13th September 2013, 11:09 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Sony is giving some excellent freebies with the z1...they are giving 1 sony 5000mah portable charger 1 premium case and a accidental damage insurance absolutely free...but dnt know any thing about the price yet

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 4
13th September 2013, 12:12 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
The premium case with Z was anything but premium, not to say no color choice. I bought a white phone and got a black case. Don't need the charger, if that will add to price. In other countries they are giving away Smart watch 2 and the lens.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)