FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FTF] C6903 14.4.A.0.133 Vodafone DE

15th August 2014, 05:38 AM |#1  
Rhadamg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lavras, MG
Thanks Meter: 397
 
More
For who wants to try it out, here is the download link for

C6903_14.4.A.0.133_Vodafone DE 1276-7275.ftf 1.01 GB (it's Branded)

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZdIwnBYA!KBd9LY...A4gvbOPqw1gIws
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhadamg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th August 2014, 05:45 AM |#2  
walkwitmeinhel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Is there apps to sd feature in this update?

Xperia Z1 C6902
The Following User Says Thank You to walkwitmeinhel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2014, 10:19 AM |#4  
thegios's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Latina
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhadamg

For who wants to try it out, here is the download link for

C6903_14.4.A.0.133_Vodafone DE 1276-7275.ftf 1.01 GB (it's Branded)

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZdIwnBYA!KBd9LY...A4gvbOPqw1gIws

can you still root it with easy root?
16th August 2014, 12:44 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegios

can you still root it with easy root?

Unfortunately not.
16th August 2014, 12:58 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
So it's using current kernel sources, or at least they merged this bugfix.
16th August 2014, 09:25 PM |#7  
Rhadamg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lavras, MG
Thanks Meter: 397
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegios

can you still root it with easy root?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaliman

Unfortunately not.

Yes, it's possible to root.

After a full installation, flash only the kernel from 108 (you can use NUT stripped one) and then use EasyRootTool to root your device, then install Recovery + SuperSu.
After that flash only kernel from 133 and it's done
17th August 2014, 04:28 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhadamg

Yes, it's possible to root.

After a full installation, flash only the kernel from 108 (you can use NUT stripped one) and then use EasyRootTool to root your device, then install Recovery + SuperSu.
After that flash only kernel from 133 and it's done

PERFECT!
Thanks.
20th August 2014, 05:19 PM |#9  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Please use the FTF mega collection thread here to share FTF files.
Thanks for your support but lets keep things tidy
Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmware ftf sony z1 xperia 14.4.a.0.133
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes