[Q] open flaps warning

OP mahalkosijoy

21st July 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

134 posts
So guys, for about a month now, most of the times that i stick my phone into the dock the warning message that the flaps of my phone are open. Is this normal or does my phone have a bit of a hardware problem? I am on 108. I had this problem since 757. It began to emerge during the process of rooting because I had the flap open, I also had to open and close it repeatedly during that time. Any help?
21st July 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,156

9,657 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just tick on the box saying "Do not show this again"

There is nothing wrong with your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,370

6,583 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalkosijoy

So guys, for about a month now, most of the times that i stick my phone into the dock the warning message that the flaps of my phone are open. Is this normal or does my phone have a bit of a hardware problem? I am on 108. I had this problem since 757. It began to emerge during the process of rooting because I had the flap open, I also had to open and close it repeatedly during that time. Any help?

I have strong feelings we already talked about this....but OK, I guess it was someone else...

Flaps doesn't have sensors so there's no need to repeatedly open and close flaps - they won't feel that

That's only system warning because warranty issues.
Just do what Greg said and it won't jump never again (waring), or until you reset your device...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread