Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 43,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CPU frequency adjustment problem

Tip us?

NiM72NiK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] CPU frequency adjustment problem

Hi guys
I used most 2 reliable apps ( Pimp my z1 & Performance Control ) but I have problem on both adjusting cpu freq . for example when I adjust the min on 300Mhz it will return to the default ...

what should i do?
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

1.Samsung E250 (alive) --> 2.SonyEricsson K750i (sold) --> 3.Nokia 5530 (stolen) --> 4.Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (alive) --> 5.SONY Xperia Z1 (Working fine,no water proof)

gregbradley
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3683

DONATE TO ME
Have you got kernel support to OC/UC?

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.
<<DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES>>

Follow me on twitter

NiM72NiK
Old
(Last edited by NiM72NiK; 8th July 2014 at 11:03 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
Have you got kernel support to OC/UC?
Yes! Using doomkernel v21... When i go to cpu control in pimp my z1 and adjust the freq, for example i change the min value from 1190 to 300 then save it,and press the back button and when i come back its again on 1190 or sometimes its higher. Now its on 1728 on min and Nan on max.
Have the same problem with the performance control too..

P.S the battery drains so fast too,the upper part of phone is warmer even when i'm not doing anything heavy. Editing this post got 3% battery! Using iHackers 4.1
Xperia Z1 .... REBORNED ( Thanks to the_laser for TA scripting,i owe him a big one )

1.Samsung E250 (alive) --> 2.SonyEricsson K750i (sold) --> 3.Nokia 5530 (stolen) --> 4.Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (alive) --> 5.SONY Xperia Z1 (Working fine,no water proof)