FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [ROM][C6906][.242]Official Stock Lollipop US Pre-Rooted [13-Apr]

QA Bot
14th April 2015, 12:17 AM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for [ROM][C6906][.242]Official Stock Lollipop US Pre-Rooted [13-Apr]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][C6906][.242]Official Stock Lollipop US Pre-Rooted [13-Apr]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

14th April 2015, 12:17 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-geo

Because this model is forgotted (or not?)
I made a .zip flashable with root and dualrecovery(?) for Z1 C6906 from sony ftf downloaded via XF

https://mega.co.nz/#!h10SwTxJ!F-fH_z...DfokQ9_IWdILuA

thanks a lot i gona installa now

Gracias te pasaste lo instalare ahora
The Following User Says Thank You to mortiferio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2015, 12:55 AM |#3  
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiferio

thanks a lot i gonna installa now

Gracias te pasaste lo instalare ahora

tell me how its going

me dices como te va
15th April 2015, 10:26 PM |#4  

More
C6902 works?
what steps I need to take before installing the recovery?
16th April 2015, 12:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
i have a xperia z1 (c6902) lollipop, i need to root my phone but i am a newbie so i need a step by step giude for this can anyone help?
26th April 2015, 02:12 AM |#6  
Flag CD.Mexico
Thanks Meter: 1

More
TWRP Skipping MD5 check: MD5 file
Thanks to all. I have a problem with XZU z1 LB-recovery4, Aug wipe entered recovery and install zip rom when I design something so paresido Skipping check MD5: no MD5. want you to help me in giving me MD5 to check if it's okay or not the zip that makes me weird because DOWNLOAD 2 times the file and the two I get the same
1st May 2015, 09:58 AM |#7  

More
Xperia z1 c6906 LOLLIPOP Battery Drain
My Xperia z1 c6906 has battery drain issues after updating to lollipop. Android OS is eating about 50-55% of the battery with "Mobile Radio Active" using most of the battery in all apps. Is there a solution for this since battery backup was the USP of Xperia z1.
3rd May 2015, 04:41 AM |#8  
Flag Distrito Federal
Thanks Meter: 1

More
MY C6909 DONT RUN THIS PACKAGE ONLY APPAREAD THE SONY LOGO, not enter to system interface , im format system data and make all wipes but nothing... 20 minutos before and the system continue in sony logo ..bad how to root the oficial firmware 5.0??

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

before the 15 mins the screen only aparread in sony logo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread