Will any other recording software work with the Z1 4k/UHD mods?

Search This thread

poog

May 23, 2010
I was wondering if anyone has gotten any other recording software to work with the 4K/UHD mods. for the Z1?.....specifically for 4K/UHD recording....?

Some 3rd party apps in the Playstore do 4K recording but only with certain phones like the S5, Note 3 etc.....not phones that are modded for some reason.

So is the problem the software needs to be written for specific camera profiles?

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
I was wondering if anyone has gotten any other recording software to work with the 4K/UHD mods. for the Z1?.....specifically for 4K/UHD recording....?

Some 3rd party apps in the Playstore do 4K recording but only with certain phones like the S5, Note 3 etc.....not phones that are modded for some reason.

So is the problem the software needs to be written for specific camera profiles?

I think the software checks if the hardware is powerful to handle 4K Recording...

electrash

Aug 31, 2011
Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
Playstore can't check "mods" it check your phone, he knows that your phone is z1, z1 doesn't have 4k video recording, it's automatically says to you your phone is not supported.

Playstore check phone and database to it, not what is installed or moded on it.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

poog

May 23, 2010
Playstore can't check "mods" it check your phone, he knows that your phone is z1, z1 doesn't have 4k video recording, it's automatically says to you your phone is not supported.

Playstore check phone and database to it, not what is installed or moded on it.

He said he thinks the software checks to see if the hardware is capable of 4k recording........

I said I doubt that because the Z1 hardware IS capable of 4k recording.

electrash

Aug 31, 2011
Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
It is, you are true.
Bud play store doesn't check that.
Playstore check that In database, and in database THERE IS NO 4K SUPPORTED on this phone.