FORUMS

[Q] Accidentally Wiped Z1 with Book and Nuke

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By onebody, Junior Member on 23rd February 2015, 05:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Connected my Z1 to my PC, loaded Boot and Nuke (data wiping programme) and set to wipe a partition on my PC, unfortunately I got the drive letters mixed up and accidentally Wiped my Z1 with DOD 5220.22-M. data erasure algorithm.

Thus, there is no operating system or partitions on the phone, in fact there is nothing except scrambled data. Am I correct in assuming that I can download the official Z1 ROM and reinstall the official Z1 operating system back onto my phone? In conjunction with flashtool and other tricks I have read on this forum?

Any help appreciated.

23rd February 2015, 08:42 PM |#2  
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebody

Connected my Z1 to my PC, loaded Boot and Nuke (data wiping programme) and set to wipe a partition on my PC, unfortunately I got the drive letters mixed up and accidentally Wiped my Z1 with DOD 5220.22-M. data erasure algorithm.

Thus, there is no operating system or partitions on the phone, in fact there is nothing except scrambled data. Am I correct in assuming that I can download the official Z1 ROM and reinstall the official Z1 operating system back onto my phone? In conjunction with flashtool and other tricks I have read on this forum?

Any help appreciated.

Yes just download an FTF file and flash it with flashtool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)