FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Can anyone tell me the size of the screws in the Xperia Z1?

15th January 2015, 04:42 PM |#1  
grdnwng's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
If you remove the back glass of the phone, there are 9 small torx screws. Can anyone here tell me the measurements of them?

Thanks!
 
 
16th January 2015, 12:00 AM |#2  
electrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
Thanks Meter: 507
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grdnwng

If you remove the back glass of the phone, there are 9 small torx screws. Can anyone here tell me the measurements of them?

Thanks!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=size+of+the+scr...+the+Xperia+Z1

It will take 1min to find it.
16th January 2015, 12:07 AM |#3  
grdnwng's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrash

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=size+of+the+scr...+the+Xperia+Z1

It will take 1min to find it.

No site I've found lists their exact measurements. The closest I've found are M1.4-??-4.5 for the Z1 compact. No idea what the thread count is (hence the ??), even if they're the same screws in the Z1.
16th January 2015, 12:35 AM |#4  
electrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mali Lošinj - Rijeka
Thanks Meter: 507
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grdnwng

No site I've found lists their exact measurements. The closest I've found are M1.4-??-4.5 for the Z1 compact. No idea what the thread count is (hence the ??), even if they're the same screws in the Z1.

0.8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes