OP olokos

26th September 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1,732

2,601 posts
Donate to Me
More
My device is not very old. It's about 1 year now and battery isn't as good as it used to be. When I got it after school I had minimum 50% no matter what I've been doing and atm it's 24% which is disturbing.

Any tips/ideas what to do?
26th September 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #2  
Battery Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

My device is not very old. It's about 1 year now and battery isn't as good as it used to be. When I got it after school I had minimum 50% no matter what I've been doing and atm it's 24% which is disturbing.

Any tips/ideas what to do?

Check for battery health in 7378423 to see if it had any wear out in battery capacity. Mine is 31460 (1+ year, when buy it is 32000, Sony is always add more to make the battery last longer )
And check for any apps that run out of battery, malware too (There are some Android malware which mine Bitcoin/Litecoin and make phone hot and run out of battery)
Also check your kernel setting or reflash ROM if nessesary.......
Mine is 1,5-2 day battery life with typical behavior.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackSoulxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1,732

2,601 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well, my battery says 31440 when at 86% of charge. I haven't got many wake locks in betterbatterystats either so I'm not sure what could be the cause. I'm on stock kernel. Thanks for the heads up on that mining malware. I had no idea it went over to mobile devices. My phone actually gets a bit hot after some regular usage, but nothing out of ordinary I guess. I did lots of mods to the stock rom on my own so I'm not that keen on reflashing. I'd rather find out what could be the cause of that poor battery life and fix it by myself.

Any other suggestions and things to try?
richmaster1o2
27th September 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
You can reinstall your Firmware, and see if the battery life would be better. And my Wakelocks have i solved with the App DS Battery Saver.
27th September 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 51

165 posts
Strangely enogh my battery was at 2880 after only 140 charge cycles.
Then by accidient it deep discharged (problems with not charging, hard reset etc. until it was fully 100% dead) and now is back at 3130 with only the first charge cycle counted as 1.
Not the case here since your's has a good number, but I wanted to add this information.
The Following User Says Thank You to user822 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread