Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony z1 Recovery Problem

Tip us?
 
AndrolinRoot
Old
#1  
AndrolinRoot's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2118
Posts: 1,812
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: >>>>Ansbach<<<<

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Sony z1 Recovery Problem

Hey guys I got some strange problems right now.
I am on rooted 108 firmware and I got NDR Recovery installed.
If I boot my device flash does not light at all and if I press volume up I get many vibrations but it does not go to recovery.

I also cant copy files to /system via root explorer.
press thanks if you like me or if I helped you
Please help us with our server and device costs.
Most of us are still students and the servers we build on are very expensive.
-----------------------------------
My Github
-----------------------------
<<Contact me on G+>>
VANILLA ROMS
 
SaeedFazlollahzadeh
Old
#2  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 204
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sari
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrolinRoot View Post
Hey guys I got some strange problems right now.
I am on rooted 108 firmware and I got NDR Recovery installed.
If I boot my device flash does not light at all and if I press volume up I get many vibrations but it does not go to recovery.

I also cant copy files to /system via root explorer.
Get a backup of your phone and unroot it and lock BL, and flash it by flash tools including wipe apps log and cache and system

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
History is written by Winners
 
funky0308
Old
(Last edited by funky0308; 13th July 2014 at 08:53 PM.)
#3  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5043
Posts: 6,247
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrolinRoot View Post
Hey guys I got some strange problems right now.
I am on rooted 108 firmware and I got NDR Recovery installed.
If I boot my device flash does not light at all and if I press volume up I get many vibrations but it does not go to recovery.

I also cant copy files to /system via root explorer.
Just download latest recovery installer and install it using PC.
Restart device and if it doesn't go to recovery (first time after reboot it should go to recovery to test
all)...

Install NDR utils from market and try to restart to recovery from there...





Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeedFazlollahzadeh View Post
Get a backup of your phone and unroot it and lock BL, and flash it by flash tools including wipe apps log and cache and system

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Wiping and formating everything should really be last thing to do...
He probably just deleted XZDualRecovery or some files from it..

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SaeedFazlollahzadeh
Old
(Last edited by SaeedFazlollahzadeh; 14th July 2014 at 12:42 AM.)
#4  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 204
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sari
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
Wiping and formating everything should really be last thing to do...
He probably just deleted XZDualRecovery or some files from it..

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Yes but I wanna help him fast

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
History is written by Winners
 
funky0308
Old
#5  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5043
Posts: 6,247
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=SaeedFazlollahzadeh;54124736]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiping and formating everything should really be last thing to do...
He probably just deleted XZDualRecovery or some files from it..

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk QUOTE

Yes, and I don't wanna take his time more
I assisted it to an early responsed way


Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------



Yes but I wanna help him fast

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
And formating, wiping and restoring is faster then installing one app?

I really doubt...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
 
SaeedFazlollahzadeh
Old
(Last edited by SaeedFazlollahzadeh; 14th July 2014 at 12:42 AM.)
#6  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 204
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sari
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeedFazlollahzadeh View Post

And formating, wiping and restoring is faster then installing one app?

I really doubt...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Sorry, I mean the most firm and strongest way is flashing
But the fastest way is the one you told

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
History is written by Winners
 
AndrolinRoot
Old
(Last edited by AndrolinRoot; 15th July 2014 at 07:45 PM.)
#7  
AndrolinRoot's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2118
Posts: 1,812
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: >>>>Ansbach<<<<

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
Just download latest recovery installer and install it using PC.
Restart device and if it doesn't go to recovery (first time after reboot it should go to recovery to test
all)...

Install NDR utils from market and try to restart to recovery from there...







Wiping and formating everything should really be last thing to do...
He probably just deleted XZDualRecovery or some files from it..

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I just found out that system is not mounted ( cant write on it ). I dont know what happend..

EDIT: Reflashed NUT dual recovery and still nothing..
I use stock kernel + 108
press thanks if you like me or if I helped you
Please help us with our server and device costs.
Most of us are still students and the servers we build on are very expensive.
-----------------------------------
My Github
-----------------------------
<<Contact me on G+>>
VANILLA ROMS

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more

MacroDroid Update Brings Android Wear Automation

A few months ago, we talked about MacroDroid. For those who don’t remember, MacroDroid … more

Droid X Receives KitKat Port, Upcoming Google Glass Firmware Improvements – XDA Developer TV

Android 4.4.3 lands on the European HTC … more

Calc+ is a Smart and Beautiful Android Calculator

As we’ve said inthe past, there are quite a few calculators available on Android. … more