Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Timeshift video-Solved

Tip us?

vatis24
Old
(Last edited by vatis24; 7th July 2014 at 07:51 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default [Q]Timeshift video-Solved

Greetings,

If someone could help ,

Timeshift video working fine , but when i stopped the video only saves in gallery and writes 120f on thumb and not opening the video editing to apply the slow motion effect where i want, anyone knows why and how to fix this ?
I read somewhere that you need the default stock video editing app, anyone has it , my roms seems not to have it if that is the problem.

Awaiting for a reply.

Thanks

Currently : Proud owner of Sony Z1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Lg G pad 8.3 , Microsoft Surface RT ,Sony Xperia tablet S & Samsung Galaxy s3
Previewsly : Android Devices : Google Nexus 7 2012 , Sony Xperia x10i, Samsung Galaxy s2, Toshiba AT300 Tablet

alesolbe
Old
Thanks Meter 3
What firmware have you installed? The rizal-lovins mod works perfectly in 4.4.4

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to alesolbe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vatis24
Old
(Last edited by vatis24; 6th July 2014 at 05:13 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesolbe View Post
What firmware have you installed? The rizal-lovins mod works perfectly in 4.4.4

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hi mate thanks for your reply. I am on evo 6 rom which time shift video was preinstalled.

Edit: Can you provide the link for the version working on 4.4.4 please?
Cheers

Currently : Proud owner of Sony Z1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Lg G pad 8.3 , Microsoft Surface RT ,Sony Xperia tablet S & Samsung Galaxy s3
Previewsly : Android Devices : Google Nexus 7 2012 , Sony Xperia x10i, Samsung Galaxy s2, Toshiba AT300 Tablet

sahirhussain
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatis24 View Post
Hi mate thanks for your reply. I am on evo 6 rom which time shift video was preinstalled.

Edit: Can you provide the link for the version working on 4.4.4 please?
Cheers
i had the same problem with no option to make the video slomo. i just removed the mod and flashed again. now i get the option (slider bar) to make parts of the video slomo as soon as i finish recording the video.... just like z2

my phone model is c6902, NOT deodexed, running 4.4.4 (108), timeshift + 4k mod version 1.3.

hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to sahirhussain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vatis24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahirhussain View Post
i had the same problem with no option to make the video slomo. i just removed the mod and flashed again. now i get the option (slider bar) to make parts of the video slomo as soon as i finish recording the video.... just like z2

my phone model is c6902, NOT deodexed, running 4.4.4 (108), timeshift + 4k mod version 1.3.

hope this helps
Thanks a lot for the reply mate thats very helpfull can you please provide the link or zip of what you flashed?

Thanks and cheers

Vatis

sahirhussain
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Thanks a lot for the reply mate thats very helpfull can you please provide the link or zip of what you flashed?

Thanks and cheers

Vatis

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=53165575

download the latest version.
The Following User Says Thank You to sahirhussain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vatis24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahirhussain View Post
Thanks for your reply mate. I downloaded and flashed the the mod in your link .working but still i can not edit the video. I read that you need the stock video editor so the mod will let you edit the video but seems that app missing from my rom. Is it possible someone to share rhe apk of the stock video editing app?
Thanks
Vatis

zigero
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Thanks for your reply mate. I downloaded and flashed the the mod in your link .working but still i can not edit the video. I read that you need the stock video editor so the mod will let you edit the video but seems that app missing from my rom. Is it possible someone to share rhe apk of the stock video editing app?
Thanks
Vatis
if you used titanium backup and deactivated movie creator 1.1.A.0.4, make sure it's available and working. Don't freeze it or uninstall it.
The Following User Says Thank You to zigero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vatis24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigero View Post
if you used titanium backup and deactivated movie creator 1.1.A.0.4, make sure it's available and working. Don't freeze it or uninstall it.
Finally worked!!! Thanks for the provided information mate i was totally missing the movie creator app so i installed seperatly on system app install and now all working as should be
Cheers again

Vatis

zigero
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Finally worked!!! Thanks for the provided information mate i was totally missing the movie creator app so i installed seperatly on system app install and now all working as should be
Cheers again

Vatis
yw m8