Xperia z1 fails to connect

OP Angrysuefly

5th September 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
Hey, im having an really annoying issue on my z1, sometimes it fails to connect to internet, I have full bars of connection and 3G or 4G sign next to it, but still nothing happens. I have tried putting it on airplane Mode and then taking airplane Mode off and triggering data connection off and on but they dont seem to help. It takes a while and then it starts working again for some time. My Z1 is completly stock and non rooted. And this is a few weeks old phone

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
6th September 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #2  
Info 2 i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrysuefly

Hey, im having an really annoying issue on my z1, sometimes it fails to connect to internet, I have full bars of connection and 3G or 4G sign next to it, but still nothing happens. I have tried putting it on airplane Mode and then taking airplane Mode off and triggering data connection off and on but they dont seem to help. It takes a while and then it starts working again for some time. My Z1 is completly stock and non rooted. And this is a few weeks old phone

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Backup ur data and Repair your Firmware by PC Companion
if it s about Software repairing will solve it
but if problem remains after repair there might be a problem in hardware so need to take to official service

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread