Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia z1 fails to connect

Tip us?

Angrysuefly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Xperia z1 fails to connect

Hey, im having an really annoying issue on my z1, sometimes it fails to connect to internet, I have full bars of connection and 3G or 4G sign next to it, but still nothing happens. I have tried putting it on airplane Mode and then taking airplane Mode off and triggering data connection off and on but they dont seem to help. It takes a while and then it starts working again for some time. My Z1 is completly stock and non rooted. And this is a few weeks old phone

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Geeks Empire
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrysuefly View Post
Hey, im having an really annoying issue on my z1, sometimes it fails to connect to internet, I have full bars of connection and 3G or 4G sign next to it, but still nothing happens. I have tried putting it on airplane Mode and then taking airplane Mode off and triggering data connection off and on but they dont seem to help. It takes a while and then it starts working again for some time. My Z1 is completly stock and non rooted. And this is a few weeks old phone

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
Backup ur data and Repair your Firmware by PC Companion
if it s about Software repairing will solve it
but if problem remains after repair there might be a problem in hardware so need to take to official service

JAVA, Symbian, iOS4"5"6"7, WP8
Android: Froyo >> L
./Ubuntu-Android Programming...

Geeks Empire on Google Play Store