Xperia Z1 Root

OP Six6sHot

26th July 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 30

169 posts
I'm corrently on contract with my Z1, and I want to know from you guy's if it is worth it for me to root the phone, I'm only looking for overall a better performance on the phone, and to use GLTools so I can enable certain settings and hacking in games.
27th July 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six6sHot

I'm corrently on contract with my Z1, and I want to know from you guy's if it is worth it for me to root the phone, I'm only looking for overall a better performance on the phone, and to use GLTools so I can enable certain settings and hacking in games.

From my point of view a phone without root is like a sports car with locked doors . Now , from my knowledge and experience you can unroot a device by flashing (easy) the stock rom. When i updated (for example) from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 it went to my default rom with no root . The ideea is that i like the customization , it is easy to root so yeah it is worth it (from my point of view) .
The thing is that if you crash it and cannot unroot the device you cannot take it to repair , only if you pay for it .
I have not unlocked the bootloader because i find it risky for a noob like me but rooting is very easy (actually 2 clicks away) and with Xposed Framework you get the customization with little to no risk !

So for me root gets

Here is what i used to root my Z1 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2784900
Last edited by cyrus_0ne; 27th July 2014 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cyrus_0ne For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread