[Q] Xperia Z1 ROOT and UNLOCK

Search This thread

El_K_Te_VIOLA

Jul 10, 2014
Hi, I new in this forum, im from México and no body know how to root tis smartphone, plase help me, mi xperia z1: android 4.3, model: C6906 compilation: 14.2.a.1.136, plese and i need to unlock for all companis, is telcel, i reed in other and in this forum i need to downgrade but i buy this smartphone with this android version and tis number of compilation, how to root? ( plese forgive me, i not speak much english, mi english it´s horrible :S)

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Update to the latest firmware (either by using pccompanion or flashing a FTF from the mega collection thread in the general section) then just use any of the new root tools. Look in my signature for help

As for sim unlocking, you will have to go to your carrier and ask them for that or pay a third party company for the code. Sim unlocking is not really what we do here on xda.

El_K_Te_VIOLA

Jul 10, 2014
Update to the latest firmware (either by using pccompanion or flashing a FTF from the mega collection thread in the general section) then just use any of the new root tools. Look in my signature for help

As for sim unlocking, you will have to go to your carrier and ask them for that or pay a third party company for the code. Sim unlocking is not really what we do here on xda.

Oh, but in mi z1 in this zone (México) the last update it's the 4.3, i don´t understath much, but i google it (my number of compilation and model) and no body web page o forum can´t help me, i use Unlock root pro but did not work... can you plese tell me step by step what need to do?