Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,312 Members 39,118 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Z1 auto reboot

Tip us?

hkwai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Z1 auto reboot

I'm on Sony stock rom non rooted.

Sometimes when using WhatsApp, WeChat, I'll be typing a message to someone and suddenly the phone will freeze for a good 5-10 seconds before restarting itself. Whenever a crash like this happens, it will automatically restart. Same with using any random app, sometimes even viewing Album or using the camera.

It will automatically restart even when idling. I tried update to the Official 14.4.A.0.108 Firmware but the problem still exists. Is this clearly software or phone issue? Please help.

Ahki767
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Seems like an issue with the phone itself as everything is stock. How long have you been using it before noticing the problems?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahki767 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr.loverlover
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I had this kind of issue when I used custom, overclocked kennel, but if you're running stock rom then just give it back to warranty.

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore
Devices until now:
SE K600i ->SE G900 -> Xperia X10 -> Sgs 2 -> Note n7000 -> Lg L9 II D605 -> s4 zoom -> Note 2 N7105 -> Note 2 N7100 -> Xperia Z -> S4 Zoom -> Lg G2 -> Xperia Z1 -> Galaxy S4 -> Xperia Z1 (White) -> Htc One M8
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.loverlover For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hkwai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahki767 View Post
Seems like an issue with the phone itself as everything is stock. How long have you been using it before noticing the problems?
I just got it like last week .. it came with 4.4.2 & the issue already arise so i thought maybe updating it would help. Using the Sony PC Companion repair wont help either.

hkwai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.loverlover View Post
I had this kind of issue when I used custom, overclocked kennel, but if you're running stock rom then just give it back to warranty.

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore
Yeah, warranty is the only choice i guess .. lol

kaosdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Do a battery test

RyTekk
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Try to flash stock rom by flashtool, then go to service center if it's still get rebooting.

SaeedFazlollahzadeh
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkwai View Post
I'm on Sony stock rom non rooted.

Sometimes when using WhatsApp, WeChat, I'll be typing a message to someone and suddenly the phone will freeze for a good 5-10 seconds before restarting itself. Whenever a crash like this happens, it will automatically restart. Same with using any random app, sometimes even viewing Album or using the camera.

It will automatically restart even when idling. I tried update to the Official 14.4.A.0.108 Firmware but the problem still exists. Is this clearly software or phone issue? Please help.
The last way always is flashing stock Rom
After that and if it didn't work, you should go to service center
History is written by Winners