Nvidia Shield Tablet Updated to Version 2.2.1

more

Lolistat – Statusbar Coloring Module

more

Flat Style Icons for Root Explorer

more

Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality

The post Watches: Luxurious Frivolity vs. Humble Practicality appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[Q] z1 camera focusing problem

OP pradatta

17th August 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
i feel my z1 not focusing well when i click on screen it focus well but when i take snap picture is not that good as it should be , any solution guys
17th August 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 251
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
reason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradatta

i feel my z1 not focusing well when i click on screen it focus well but when i take snap picture is not that good as it should be , any solution guys

when or how did this problem start?
17th August 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

when or how did this problem start?

problem may be normal from beginning but i noticed now cause i don't capture images regularly , but now days i feel that
17th August 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #4  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 251
 
449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
it happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradatta

problem may be normal from beginning but i noticed now cause i don't capture images regularly , but now days i feel that

sometimes there's a difference between what is shown before clicking and after clicking.
18th August 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #5  
srqrox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SidDev

sometimes there's a difference between what is shown before clicking and after clicking.

I have seen something similar on a Z2 too.
Focus appears way too soft.
20th August 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
did your phone all in water before?
coz my comera gave some focusing problem when i droped it in water.
20th August 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueTech

did your phone all in water before?
coz my comera gave some focusing problem when i droped it in water.

no not at all
20th August 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #8  
Reflash full FTF ROM. I have this problem too. Reflash it make my camera work again.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes