FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[APPS] Sony's New Underwater Apps

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
By TheHunk_2, Senior Member on 12th August 2014, 08:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th August 2014, 10:12 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
apps
goldie does not work? Are you a structure which makes the apk?
 
 
20th August 2014, 09:14 PM |#22  
l92's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
No one got time for that

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
20th August 2014, 09:33 PM |#23  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sari
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
@TheHunk_2 I changed all C6903 to C6916 two or three times, but every times I had bootloop and just I had access to recovery menu
You said in that thread that you tested on C6903. Could you please send me your build.prop file to me?
My phone is C6903 rooted deodexed superuser mod installed
20th August 2014, 10:48 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yerevan
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeedFazlollahzadeh

@TheHunk_2 I changed all C6903 to C6916 two or three times, but every times I had bootloop and just I had access to recovery menu
You said in that thread that you tested on C6903. Could you please send me your build.prop file to me?
My phone is C6903 rooted deodexed superuser mod installed

Sorry Bro I'm Cuurently Testing My Friends Costem Rom, Are You On Kitkat 4.4.4 And Deodexed And Superusermod And Is Your Phone Customized Version???And Please Use The Build Prop Editor App ,The Link Is Given In The Thread
20th August 2014, 10:59 PM |#25  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sari
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunk_2

Sorry Bro I'm Cuurently Testing My Friends Costem Rom, Are You On Kitkat 4.4.4 And Deodexed And Superusermod And Is Your Phone Customized Version???And Please Use The Build Prop Editor App ,The Link Is Given In The Thread

Rom 133 Vodafone-DE rooted deodexed superuser mod installed
21st August 2014, 01:09 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yerevan
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeedFazlollahzadeh

Rom 133 Vodafone-DE rooted deodexed superuser mod installed

I Think Your Having Bootloop Because Your Phone Is Locked (Vodafone)
21st August 2014, 01:46 PM |#27  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sari
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunk_2

I Think Your Having Bootloop Because Your Phone Is Locked (Vodafone)

No, it's unlocked
I just flashed 133 Vodafone
16th October 2014, 06:47 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Guys link not working.. Anyone who has a working one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes