[MOD] [APP] [LP .242] Superuser Mod

Search This thread

Alvian_P

Sep 28, 2013
Jakarta
www.facebook.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hii i'm back with this mod, thanks for someone made tutorial.
Service.jar from stock Z1 Lollipop.

Need:
- rooted
- not must full deodexed ROM, odex ROM can.

How to:
- Make backup, u can restore if butlove (bootloop)
- Install from zip in attachment

or

- warning, deleted odex file in system/framework/arm -> services.odex
- add services.jar manual to system, give permission
- reboot

I add to (framework 2) SemcGenericUxpRes.apk deodexed, deleted odex file (must)
:good:

thanks to:
@DavidMKD for Guide
@iedafarha deodexed system

Attachments

• SemcGenericUxpRes.apk
    697.6 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

juanpirulo

Sorry late reply, if odex rom u must delete odex file of service.jar before flash, my rom not full deodex to.
Hi, have you check after flashing your súperusermod that you break ThE OpenGL es? Just check it. Download CPU z and look At system OpenGL es is 0.0? You will have issues with compatibility apps in play store and streetview will fc. Cheers

iedafarha

Feb 19, 2012
Cheras
Hi, have you check after flashing your súperusermod that you break ThE OpenGL es? Just check it. Download CPU z and look At system OpenGL es is 0.0? You will have issues with compatibility apps in play store and streetview will fc. Cheers

hi , try restore my stock service jar ,cpu-z still show OpenGL Es - 0.0 , even using serajr xperia xposed superusermod still show OpenGL Es - 0.0. may be cpu-z dont read opengl es info on LP. try using OpenGL ES info here , i think this superusermod work fine, don hv any issue with streetview and other app , cheers
screenshot using OpenGL ES info:

Screenshot_2015-05-04-10-08-29.png

juanpirulo

hi , try restore my stock service jar ,cpu-z still show OpenGL Es - 0.0 , even using serajr xperia xposed superusermod still show OpenGL Es - 0.0. may be cpu-z dont read opengl es info on LP. try using OpenGL ES info here , i think this superusermod work fine, don hv any issue with streetview and other app , cheers

View attachment 3295328
If you try with original one CPU z info shows 3.0. You have to wipe dalvik and cache for changes take effect. Serajs module works fine for me.
Also check many apps in the play store and you will see many issues with incompatibilities

Last edited:
Reactions: iedafarha

iedafarha

Feb 19, 2012
Cheras
If you try with original one CPU z info shows 3.0. You have to wipe dalvik and cache for changes take effect. Serajs module works fine for me.
Alzó check forma many apps in the play store and you will see many issues with incompatibilities

yes you right.. clean install my rom , now cpu z show opengl es - 3.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hii i'm back with this mod, thanks for someone made tutorial.
    Service.jar from stock Z1 Lollipop.

Need:
    - rooted
    - not must full deodexed ROM, odex ROM can.

How to:
    - Make backup, u can restore if butlove (bootloop)
    - Install from zip in attachment

or

- warning, deleted odex file in system/framework/arm -> services.odex
    - add services.jar manual to system, give permission
    - reboot

I add to (framework 2) SemcGenericUxpRes.apk deodexed, deleted odex file (must)
    :good:

thanks to:
    @DavidMKD for Guide
    @iedafarha deodexed system

Screenshot_2015-05-04-10-08-29.png
    Sorry late reply, if odex rom u must delete odex file of service.jar before flash, my rom not full deodex to.

Can u confirm this, i mean did u test on odex rom? AFAIK services.jar deodex will cause bootloop if u have frameworks odex file (even if u delete services.odex)
    Can u confirm this, i mean did u test on odex rom? AFAIK services.jar deodex will cause bootloop if u have frameworks odex file (even if u delete services.odex)

I can confirm. Phone boots fine but Open GL ES is broken.

View attachment 3295328
    Also check many apps in the play store and you will see many issues with incompatibilities