[PORT] HTC M9-2.10.401.1 lp.Camera

Search This thread

iedafarha

Feb 19, 2012
Cheras
Those **** Google apps flashed as system apps from Sony on our phone drive me crazy. They expand the system partion to less than 120 MB free memory. Why is Sony doing this. I want to decide which Google apps to use and install them on our internal memory.
Now that I have converted most Google apps to user apps I have more than 600 mb memory free on my system partion.
Time to try the HTC camera. Thx for this nice port.
i got 1.08 gb free space on system partion after remove all bloatware, :) flash Debloating script for xperia phones running LP, restore back system app /priv-app i need, then delete backup folder.

Its works on last Pac Rom LP 5.1.1. Thank's :)

Glad to know its work on Pac Rom also :) :good:

jhapeshal

Oct 27, 2015
sir i flashed but nothing changed. no new app nothing. now what i should do?. i tried to flash several times but that also didn't worked.
xiaomi redmi note 4g
mokee 5.1

iedafarha

Feb 19, 2012
Cheras
sir i flashed but nothing changed. no new app nothing. now what i should do?. i tried to flash several times but that also didn't worked.
xiaomi redmi note 4g
mokee 5.1

i hope you know basic how to flash via recovery :) - mount system, this very important.
try open file browser, go to system\priv-app , is there HMS_Gallery and Camera folder?
One more thing, Make sure you hv 100mb free space on system.
** backup your rom first mate before install this port

Last edited:

Fidelator

Jul 25, 2011
The app is absolutely great, the camera preview is also far smoother than stock, close to Kk, proving Sony purposely damaged the experience, sadly, options do not work, iso controls do not work, neither do the saturation contrast or sharpness settings, the only things we can control are the Wb and the exposure.

Sony should have really supported the advanced camera APIs on LP

Reactions: nardow

Top Liked Posts