Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[THEME] Android L theme for Z1

OP funky0308

9th July 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #21  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,548
 
6,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amey2606

Hey @funky0308,
Which custom Xperia launcher are you using in the screenshots..? 😉
Thanks.

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk

It's stock launcer but I'm using GEM xposed module for app drawer features (hide apps and similar things) and Unicon xposed module for icons

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #22  
PANDADU99's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Angry
dont work for me(xperia z root) snif snif.....
9th July 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #23  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,548
 
6,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDADU99

dont work for me(xperia z root) snif snif.....

It must work.
The theme is tested and it's fully working on Z/Z1 and Z2.

If it's not working or it's working partially then you are doing something wrong.

Read OP and follow instructions I didn't wrote that for myself.

BTW - it's not working isn't good way to report error uf you want help.

Do you have installation problems?
Only wallpaper changed?
You have other problems?

I really want to help but can't without details...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
9th July 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #24  
PANDADU99's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

It must work.
The theme is tested and it's fully working on Z/Z1 and Z2.

If it's not working or it's working partially then you are doing something wrong.

Read OP and follow instructions I didn't wrote that for myself.

BTW - it's not working isn't good way to report error uf you want help.

Do you have installation problems?
Only wallpaper changed?
You have other problems?

I really want to help but can't without details...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk


sorry for my bad english ,I'm new here, i follow the instructions,only wallpaper works
I have xperia z(C6603_10.5.A.0.233_HK.ftf) root whit (EasyRootTool_v7)
thanks for your help
Last edited by PANDADU99; 9th July 2014 at 09:52 PM.
9th July 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #25  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,548
 
6,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDADU99

sorry for my bad english ,I'm new here, i follow the instructions,only wallpaper works
I have xperia z(C6603_10.5.A.0.233_HK.ftf) root whit (EasyRootTool_v7)
thanks for your help

You have to patch services.jar - install superuser mod.

You can download serajr module Xposed Xperia and enable "system"



....restart.....
And that'll patch services.jar and theme will work.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
12th July 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #26  
Drockk_Xm's Avatar
Senior Member
Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 220
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
any news for update?
12th July 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #27  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

If someone want to have dark UI, there's Xposed module called Holo Themer

Set that module and enjoy dark UI and L theme


Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nice, was interested in your theme but dark, cheers m8, will give this a try now.

Running Monx 6.0.3 andr ver 4.4.2
12th July 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #28  
funky0308's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,548
 
6,793 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz

Nice, was interested in your theme but dark, cheers m8, will give this a try now.

Running Monx 6.0.3 andr ver 4.4.2

@Rajeev will release black apps for Z2 (if I'm right)
Until then you can use Xposed module - Holo Themer to change UI to dark theme.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #29  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

@Rajeev will release black apps for Z2 (if I'm right)
Until then you can use Xposed module - Holo Themer to change UI to dark theme.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

To be honest i already had a back apps and system ui theme installed and your one intergrated with it rather nicely so i'm pretty much sorted now thanks m8.

The Following User Says Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes