Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 finally released!

Tip us?
 
Uclydde
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 100
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Longboat Key
Default CM11 finally released!

FXP has finally released a build of CM11 for the Z2 tablet at the FreeXperia Blog! Here's the link to FXP's CM11 builds. Our tablets are the Castor and Castor_Windy. http://uploaded.net/f/4jzhqr
Current devices:

Xperia Z2 (PAC-Rom nightlies)
Xperia Z2 Tablet (PAC-Rom nightlies)
Xperia Play 4G (CM11 nightlies)
 
timscha
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 35
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dortmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uclydde View Post
FXP has finally released a build of CM11 for the Z2 tablet at the FreeXperia Blog! Here's the link to FXP's CM11 builds. Our tablets are the Castor and Castor_Windy. http://uploaded.net/f/4jzhqr
Looks much better / smother (coming from the preview) but nfc does not work. Thats what I found in 10 minutes.
LG Nexus 5: Stock, rooted
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 LTE: CyanogenMod 11
 
da900
Old
(Last edited by da900; 8th July 2014 at 09:20 AM.)
#3  
da900's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 670
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Just installed. Looks and runs great. The only two thing I've found are NFC not working and video recording... Will stay on CM for a while.
P.S. And one morre bug - touch is not properly working. I mean that especially on lockscreen it is impossible sometime to unlock the device.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (CyanogenMod 11)
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE (stock rooted)
 
coreo
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Apr 2008
just to let everyone know, if they didn't already..

Xperia Z2 Tablet (LTE) SGP521, SGP541, SGP551 [Castor]
Xperia Z2 Tablet (Wi-Fi) SGP511, SGP512 [Castor Windy]
 
da900
Old
#5  
da900's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 670
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Saint-Petersburg
Just to share. Looks great with Android L theme and Naxos Tax icons.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE using Tapatalk
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (CyanogenMod 11)
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE (stock rooted)
The Following User Says Thank You to da900 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rcstar6696
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 57
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Kassel (Hessen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by da900 View Post
Just installed. Looks and runs great. The only two thing I've found are NFC not working and video recording... Will stay on CM for a while.
P.S. And one morre bug - touch is not properly working. I mean that especially on lockscreen it is impossible sometime to unlock the device.
I found out that the touch Problem is only After some time in screen off mod(standby)if you make the screen off and turn it on all works but if you wait a while before turn on touch Not work
 
Skogstoken
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcstar6696 View Post
I found out that the touch Problem is only After some time in screen off mod(standby)if you make the screen off and turn it on all works but if you wait a while before turn on touch Not work
Did you guys have problems with touch on stock rom as many of us have experienced? If so that would mean it's a software problem right?
 
kbroh
Old
#8  
kbroh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2014
I notice touch issues on stock ( lag and miss-reads) but the cm11 has different touch issue. Looks to me like patch like previous ROMs have needed to fix similar issues from other Sony devices.

Sent from my Nexus 5 Unchained using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Napoleon44
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2014
Hey guys, any help guides on installing cm 11?

Sent from my SGP521 using XDA Free mobile app
 
kbroh
Old
#10  
kbroh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon44 View Post
Hey guys, any help guides on installing cm 11?

Sent from my SGP521 using XDA Free mobile app
Check out the official CM 11 forum for xperia z2 tablet http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53994500

The developers explain it well. Any questions to CM11 installation ask through that link.

Enjoy!

Sent from my Nexus 5 Unchained using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes