more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more

[Q] faulty screen? lots of green dots and specs

OP jewelkobayashi

6th January 2015, 08:52 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 60

289 posts
It's not that rare, perhaps. I have the issue on mine in the UK, and this was a launch tablet direct from Sony online. Thing is, I'm convincing myself it only started appearing after a firmware update. Had anyone got this speckled screen issue with a ROM like CM? I don't want to install CM to find out, in case it needs warranty support

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk
6th January 2015, 07:18 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
update
They phoned this evening to check for proof of purchase and they had not started work on it yet makes me think they are going to replace unit I'm in UK and its on contract from vodafone but when I phoned vodafone they put me though to Sony who asked me to drop it in ?

Martin
6th January 2015, 10:51 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 60

289 posts
Drop it in where? A Sony shop? Nearest is a 60 mile around trip how did you contact Sony support? Couldn't find a web way on their site

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk
7th January 2015, 05:55 PM   |  #24  

11 posts
Phoned vodafone and they transferred me to Sony help desk I live in Wales UK and there's a service centre near Bridgend but you have to go though Sony help desk first .Phone Sony UK

Martin

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

‎0370-5237237 is the number on there web site

Martin
8th January 2015, 12:24 AM   |  #25  
Flag Riga

1 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemidoff

I just wanted to share about mine xperia z2 tablet.I had the same pixel problem, bought the tablet in abay Germany, got it to local service canter in Latvia. They got in touch with Sony and I got complete SWAP. For now it looks ok, I am usingthe new tablet for 2 weeks,lets see what will happen.

Hey, I'm also from Latvia and experiencing the same problem with my tablet Z2. I'd like to know which local service center you took your tablet to and how long it took them to replace it? Looking forward to getting mine replaced because it also arrived slightly bent with creaking noise issue from another thread...
15th January 2015, 05:21 PM   |  #26  

11 posts
returned
Got it back today with a new screen well happy the reboots were Vodafone apps needed updating I'm told so fingers crossed

Same problem with rebooting as before but if I remove Vodafone sim it doesn't do the reboot problem so it's got tobe software issue
Last edited by martinbowden; 18th January 2015 at 02:10 PM.
16th January 2015, 11:44 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Sony Germany (via w-support) exchanged the faulty screen within 3 days (!). Everything looks great. The frame somehow looks a bit different and might have been replaced as well.
31st January 2015, 09:54 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower-lv

Hey, I'm also from Latvia and experiencing the same problem with my tablet Z2. I'd like to know which local service center you took your tablet to and how long it took them to replace it? Looking forward to getting mine replaced because it also arrived slightly bent with creaking noise issue from another thread...

MTTC Latvija aizvedu, atstāju, sākumā bija problēma komunikācijā,prasīja man pirkuma čekus, kuru man loģiski,ka nebija,jo pirku ebay no privātā lietotāja, beigās bija swaps,laikam 2 nedēļu laikā saņēmu pilnīgi jaunu.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread