Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

need help

11th March 2015, 10:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
i tried to downgrade my tablet z2 to 442 but got wrong firmware i turned in to a z2 phone and it just does a buzz and nothing no picture. can i fix this some how got in touch with sony by chat they void so they wont help this is my last hope
11th March 2015, 11:02 AM   |  #2  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Moderator Committee - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,737
 
7,809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1971

i tried to downgrade my tablet z2 to 442 but got wrong firmware i turned in to a z2 phone and it just does a buzz and nothing no picture. can i fix this some how got in touch with sony by chat they void so they wont help this is my last hope

Can you boot into "Fastboot" mode? (tab off, hold Vol- and connect USB cable, led should turn blue, if not try Vol+ and connect USB cable)

Either way this should check and see if you can communicate a little bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moscow Desire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2015, 09:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscow Desire

Can you boot into "Fastboot" mode? (tab off, hold Vol- and connect USB cable, led should turn blue, if not try Vol+ and connect USB cable)

Either way this should check and see if you can communicate a little bit.

yeah it turned blue so what do i have to do now ? more help pleaseeee
11th March 2015, 10:01 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1971

yeah it turned blue so what do i have to do now ? more help pleaseeee

I'm using CM12, so I don't know what exactly you have to do (never did that myself) , but I guess:

- Get a ftf-file for your tablet
- Install Sony drivers and Flashtool on your PC
- Flash ftf with Flashtool

Google is your friend have fun
11th March 2015, 10:47 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabelHuber

I'm using CM12, so I don't know what exactly you have to do (never did that myself) , but I guess:

- Get a ftf-file for your tablet
- Install Sony drivers and Flashtool on your PC
- Flash ftf with Flashtool

Google is your friend have fun

it says turn on debugging but i cant turn the tablet to do so
12th March 2015, 12:06 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
all done got it work thanks for help
12th March 2015, 04:58 AM   |  #7  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Moderator Committee - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,737
 
7,809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1971

all done got it work thanks for help

Glad it's working.

Remember, if you can get it into fastboot mode, then chances are you can always flash a system image or an ftf file.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes