No registration required

[Q] Picture and Video Quality

OP meteor999

10th August 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

100 posts
Hi all,

I'm concerned as pictures and video taken in a moderately lit room (but adequately lit) appear extremely grainy. I mean it is very poor. Pictures taken in broad daylight are kind of acceptable but still below par. Not that I bought this tablet for that reason but as my Samsung is acting up I have been using the tablet more, and to be frank the camera is very poor, I mean its like taking a picture and then but salt and pepper all over it ( at night but with lights on)

My question is how is everyone else experience with the picture and video quality night and day?
11th August 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 192

779 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteor999

Hi all,

I'm concerned as pictures and video taken in a moderately lit room (but adequately lit) appear extremely grainy. I mean it is very poor. Pictures taken in broad daylight are kind of acceptable but still below par. Not that I bought this tablet for that reason but as my Samsung is acting up I have been using the tablet more, and to be frank the camera is very poor, I mean its like taking a picture and then but salt and pepper all over it ( at night but with lights on)

My question is how is everyone else experience with the picture and video quality night and day?

Yes, the camera quality is not so great.

But you could easily have known that BEFORE you bought the tablet (there are many reviews and user reports on this thing called "internet"...), and if you want a device with a really good camera, you could have bought another device. So don't complain now.

And it's known that it's absolutely typical for tablets to have worse cameras than smartphones. Get over it.
11th August 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Picture quality is piss poor, no idea why they even bothered putting that one in at all. It doesn't even have a flash, so why did they think we need that camera? Exchanging the back with the front camera and scrapping the back one would've been much better, in my opinion, at least you can use the front camera for video chatting.
14th August 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 99

408 posts
More
I don't know why on earth people would even want to take pictures with a big clumsy tablet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to degraaff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread