Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touchscreen issues?

Tip us?

bleets
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default Touchscreen issues?

Hi.
Just got this tablet for my Mother and when setting it up for her I've noticed the touchscreen can be a bit...iffy.
When I unplugged it from the charger the touchscreen because completely unresponsive.
Rebooted and all seemed fine expect it wasnt registering some keypresses, ok I thought it may be the protective cover i hadnt yet removed so took that off and...it still seems to be a bit iffy registering touches.

Is there any known issues with touch on this tablet or have i just managed to get a bad one?

Thanks

bleets
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleets View Post
Hi.
Just got this tablet for my Mother and when setting it up for her I've noticed the touchscreen can be a bit...iffy.
When I unplugged it from the charger the touchscreen because completely unresponsive.
Rebooted and all seemed fine expect it wasnt registering some keypresses, ok I thought it may be the protective cover i hadnt yet removed so took that off and...it still seems to be a bit iffy registering touches.

Is there any known issues with touch on this tablet or have i just managed to get a bad one?

Thanks
Guess i should have looked down the thread list better, sigh.