Originally Posted by GalaxyWhy
Oh thats weird.
My bootloader is unlocked but yeah send me this Boot.IMG please Is it a AOSP KK Boot.IMG?
Then just install TWRP from your main post?
Recovery Installation (Links for Recoverys are in the first post)
- Flash an old Boot.img and enter recovery
- Install the Lollipop ROM + GApps+SuperSU
- Turn off device completely.
- Press <Volume Up> and plug USB cable.
- LED should turn blue.
- Send command: "fastboot erase recovery"
- Send command for Castor_Windy: "fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Castor_Windy.img"
- Send command for Castor: "fastboot flash recovery TWRP_Castor.img"
- Unplug USB cable.
- Device will reboot.
- When LED turns pink press <Volume Up> and <Volume Down> several times.
- You should now see TWRP