Originally Posted by LeBoy
Good to know that nightlies are rolling again. I'll definitely try the next chance I have.
In the meantime can someone confirm if any of the four points below have been fixed?
- OTG Cable still not working?
- PIE Controls still not included?
- Adjust brightness on status bar still not working as it should?
- GPS still not working?
1. this bug is on all Sony devices at the Moment
2. no one has port pie to lollipop but if you want it some apps from play store can emulate it
3.adjust brightness is working but in settings adaptive blacklight is switched on if you switch it off it should work
(Adaptive blacklight is nearly the same as auto adjust brightness but you can choose the the brightness range with the slider if its switched on)
4. GPS should work if you set it to high aquerrecy
if you set it only device its not working