Feedback on "pac_castor_windy_LP-MR1.Beta-2.Unofficial_20150719-132542.zip":
The absence of Pie Controls in the newer builds had me stuck with an older KitKat version of PACMAN for months
but on the weekend I decided to give Lollipop another chance. Here are my first impressions:
- Very stable. No crashes or FC's so far.
- Android 5.1.1. Much more organized interface and nicer user experience all in all.
- OTG cable is working. I can read my 128GB pen drive with a regular OTG cable without problems.
- YouTube app now streams 1080p contents.
- Device can now be charged while turned off.
- GPS still doesn't send any data to the device but you can lock your location by using "High Accuracy." I assume it uses WiFi cell resolution instead.
- Camera is working.
- No Pie Controls.
- A few cracking sounds when volume is pumped up to the maximum. Maybe this is a settings issue. I didn't have time to look into it.
Thanks for great review PAC will release his own pie control in the next weeks .